What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Jack Frost, White Russian Grow.

G

Bermyboy said:
Looks realy good GB. Pls keep updating.

Thanks man I will.. Just wish I had a better cam. These plants look twice as good in real life :pointlaug

I wish I could capture how frosty they are already.. They look :yummy:

G

GreenBastard,

Love your grow and love your show. Any idea when the TPB next season or movie will be on/out?

Jack Frost is a very powerful smoke. I hope you kept a clone.

good stuff green bastard. by the way, this is off topic, did ricky inspire you to grow?
watching the show made me want to grow all the much more
hahahaha
:)
take is easyyyyyyyyyyy

G

HashAssasin said:
GreenBastard,

Love your grow and love your show. Any idea when the TPB next season or movie will be on/out?

Jack Frost is a very powerful smoke. I hope you kept a clone.

Hey HashAssasin! I took more then a clone. I got a army of Frost waiting in the wings... It's all about Freedom35 the next grow ;)

BTW The new season starts 04/16. Going to be a classic.

BluEBLaZeS said:
good stuff green bastard. by the way, this is off topic, did ricky inspire you to grow?
watching the show made me want to grow all the much more
hahahaha
:)
take is easyyyyyyyyyyy

The only reason why my girl is with me is because I grow amazing dope. :D

Peace out. Thanks for posting..

G

pics, pics, pics....

pics, pics, pics....

Well Folks update time.. :woohoo:

They are really starting to stink. I love it.

First up the White Russians. I took 2 pics per plants. Enjoy.

Plant 2

Thanks for checking it out :wave:

Plant 3

Plant 4

The Jack Frost just blew up over night with white hairs.. Amazing plant.. About waist high to me now... Smelly as hell with lost of the frost it's famous for already showing. It's a week behind the WR and take a couple weeks longer to finish.. Thats why the buds look smaller

Last edited:
G

BTW they're at day 32 12/12. Im looking at April 7th harvest date for the WR.. Can't wait.

G

Damn my whole house stinks.. Going to need a carbon filter next grow for sure.

CGM

Nice dude 25-35 days too go weeeeeeee cant wait too see the ladies when there in flushing

G

Thanks dude.. Doing a picture update tonight. Thanks for the bump :)

Anyway here is a little picture update. Hope you like.
White Russian, filling in with resin and size.. Im hoping these babie get fat. They smell soooo good.. Sticky as hell.

Jack Frost.. I think it's going to be a nice harvest with this one. Just looks like she's ready to go.

Thanks for checking in.

buckeye-leaf

cannabis enthusiast
Veteran
GreenBastard said:
Thanks dude.. Doing a picture update tonight. Thanks for the bump :)

Anyway here is a little picture update. Hope you like.
White Russian, filling in with resin and size.. Im hoping these babie get fat. They smell soooo good.. Sticky as hell.

Thanks for checking in.
Nice picture man they are looking really nice!

buckeye-leaf

G

looking good..

looking good..

Felt like taking a few pics tonight. Here they are.. The White Russians are about 18-20 days away. Think they will fatten up more?

Jack Frost. She's huge. I love her :yummy: She's still got a long time to go.

Wish I could find a setting on my cam to get some close ups of all the sweet looking frost that now covers all the buds but they just keep coming out blurry.. Oh well, it's not too bad :joint:

peace

highonthechroni

C
Veteran
what camera do you have bro?

try focussing from further out then move in a bit and snap. should take much clearer pics, takes a bit of practise!

cheers :D

G

highonthechroni said:
what camera do you have bro?

try focussing from further out then move in a bit and snap. should take much clearer pics, takes a bit of practise!

cheers :D
Hey mang..

It's a Fuji FinePix 2.0 I think thats about as good as they get :chin:

coop

Looking good

Looking good

Hey looking good green on you way to some potent ass make your knees weak dank like this jackfrost

G

hey coop nice nuggs :yummy:

here is a few new shots of the jack frost.. she just gets better looking everyday. i think my pics are getting better too.. what do you think?

What in the Fack! :yoinks:

peace

Latest posts

Latest posts