What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Competition GROW CONTEST WINNER: Tonatiuhs 8K Dreamquest

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nick-thanks yo.im tryin over here,always hopin the next is better then the last.
thanks for chimin in.
peace-T-

spicoli-wattup yo....ty bro,i cant wait till they get all the way dry and the colors really start poppin..yea i did tht drawing a while back ago,still havnt had the chance to finish it tho.
peace-T-

trueblu-lol idk who he is,just some dude....ur right tho he does kinda look like him.
peace-T-

bruhbear-wattup brother,thanx maing im tryin my best bro.so the dreamquest convinced ya to give it a go eh?....i dont think youll be disapointed ,ill be folowing along in ur thread and seein how ya love it.
peace-T-

oldbootz-LOL....you can almost taste it bro when it gets to smellin nice and ripe.
peace-T-

killerweed-sup homie,thanks for droppin in.and for the kind words.
peace-T-

cob-wattup broski,ryt on yo,them colors are poppin,cant wait till they get dried proper,then they will really look like champions.
peace-T-

tanne-:tiphat:
peace-T-

hgh-sup bud...shes def a keeper,2 phenos tht aint goin nowhere.
peace-T-

MoNeY-thanx for droppin in maing,always a pleasure to have ya slide by the spot.standing ovation hehehe :respect: yo.
peace-T-

AOD-lol fasheezy yo,ifi can do it,anyone can do it ;)
peace-T-

drying shots...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

peace-T-

E

ekomsi

You have the best soil thread I have ever seen my friend.

Im about to grip up some Maxibloom for my soil plants asap, I got two plants each in 10gal pots witha 600 over each and scrogged and havent feed emm anything they are at day 46 bloom. I mostly run 6kw wtih Hydro ebb n grow buckets.

You got me thinking about switching to soil lol.......... jk anyways keep banging that shit out. I love the pics.

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
bho-thanks brotha,im tryin maing.
peace-T-

ekomsi-
You have the best soil thread I have ever seen my friend.
^^^thats big bro,thankx for the high compliment,much appreciated...ryt on yo,im glad i could inspire a few peeps to give the k.i.s.s. method a go,i dont thin you will be disapointed.ur set up sounds nice,wow day 48 w nothing to eat seems crucial,im sure theyre gonna gobble them nutes up when they get them.
again,thanks for the compliment.
peace-T-

chunky-sup homie,thanks for chimin in.and bringin the good vibes.
peace-T-

terpene-wattuppers,hehehe u should see them now w a few days dry under the belt,them colors are really startin to pop now.
peace-T-

ran some bubble last night took me like 5 hrs,,got a nice lookin haul tho,ill get some pics up tomorrow or so.
peace-T-

AOD2012

I have the key, now i need to find the lock..
Veteran
Looking great T. Those dry shots are pretty fucking incredible!

aod

E

ekomsi

Picked up some Maxibloom today and I already had kool bloom (powder) on deck I use kb in my hydro the last 2 weeks before flush. How much maxibloom do you give emm? I heared it was 6grams per gallon but dont fully remember so I thought I would ask what you give emm?

Ps. I live by the KISS method, Lucas formula in hydro is my shit.

spadedNfaded

Veteran
Shots look awesome, Tona. Im glad you got such a great haul. The bubble sounds righteous! Throw up some pics when its dried up!
So you cant pick a SFD eh? What makes them each differently keepable? Im interested to know! They are very photogenic.

Im a Maxi dude lately, prob went thru about 9 lbs so far. I still have and use the GH 3part tho. Maxi is awesome once you nail the strain. Im using it in hydro too, which works well, but i think powder nutes like Maxi clog my 4" airstones. I kinda have to keep em eye on em thru the cycle and swap in some cleaned ones. Trust me, i ain't knockin it, just something to look out for!

- SubN

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Karma- you kno it brother
peace-T-

AOD-thanks yo,im tryin to get the cam skills back in action.
peace-T-

eko-ryt on bro,let me know how its wrkn out for you.
peace-T-

spaded-yo yo yo...wattup brother...theyre so different because the 10 had tht hard hit ur chest pop and tht dense nuggage w a fast finish too @ 60-65 days...the 1 has a sour pow wow taste with the dank smell of some sour/og...real ice,but tbh tht # 10 is winnin me over fast as the weeks go by.
maxi kix ass yo,they have a liquid for too no?tht u could use in ur dro set up.
think they do.
peace-T-

rusty- wattup maing,thanks for them big ups yo.there are alot of threads w some super talented growers,much more experienced then me,so tht statement right there make a mf smile yo :D
peace-T-

got a few shots right fast for the new page...sorry for the break for a few days but i been busy around here w the wrk and w smokin weed and hash hehehe....

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

some wrk from tonight,these came out of cups into 1's

picture.php

flower shots....agent orange 1st...

picture.php

sfd 10

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

the ghani x chem d and chem dog double d side...got to rearange them by height a little better tomorrow.taller on the outside shorter in the middle.

picture.php

uk cheese

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

hope the shots are worth the wait.enjoy
peace-T-

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks killerweed,cheese have maybe 2 weeks left i think,have to check the calander to be positive....might be 1,the agent orange actualy is just about there im just takin her a little longer then usual to see if i can get her more pow wow if i do.
thinkin of pullin them and the cheese at the same time.
peace-T-