What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

autoflowering strains

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
Damn this GG sounds very interesting...:chin: I have a lot of LR and some Stuporsonic going outdoors this summer, here in Finland its not always very nice weather...where could I find some of that GG and are they af all the way? Must get some nice ones that produce more than LR...

Greens

Farmer John, well, I did have them at cbay before but now I'm sort of looking around for a good vendor. I might have them at unleashthegreen pretty soon, but I'm not sure. PM me if you want...

Mr. Smoke, Your Mom is a special Astroboy clone that finishes in only 6 weeks of flowering with intense trichome coverage and great potency. It is a fine specimen of Apollo 13 x (Ortega x C99). The Ortega x C99 is known as Taco. Your Mom is probably my favorite Taco cross to date and I've tried more than I can remember. However, I did just find one cuddlefish Hashplant x Taco that is also just great with such a powerful sour grape smell and taste. Anyway, I believe the GG x Your Mom will make a great combination for a potent early outdoor strain.

Here's a picture of Your Mom...

Here's some Bubblehash made with Your Mom

Last edited:

Greens

No kidding about the trichomes on Your Mom. Actually, I haven't heard from Breederbrad in a while now...

Greens

lowsnow

Guerilla Gold

Guerilla Gold

i want to buy Guerilla Gold send me a pm.

i want to buy all kinds of autoflowering strains.

so send me pm.

tanx and smoke out!

lowsnow

i really need to now where i can buy GG seeds.

i live in northen sweden and we have sun 24/7 in the summers.

and i think this can be a really wonderful plant to grow...

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
mighty mite or lowryder or their crosses would be better for you as gg is only semi auto flowering

Thule

Dr. Narrowleaf
Veteran
Some finns got good results with GG here in Finland. Latitude was about 64 degrees north, roughly at the same level as northern västerbotten. There are definately earlier strains out there. Go for true autos if you wan't good results without pregrowing in april.

lowsnow

okey tanks for the help.
Where can i find mighty mite?
i have find a danisch page who sell GG#2 x GG#2 i gonna test this strain enyway.

More help abote auto flowering strains or semi auto flowering strains?

zalias

Hello i want to buy Guerilla Gold seeds maybe someone can send me a link on pm,because i dont have 50 post i can't contact greens about it,thank for any help!

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lowsnow said:
okey tanks for the help.
Where can i find mighty mite?

Do a search for a Vancouver BC seed shop they have MM but not sure its the same as this. From the description sounds different.

S_a_H

psilofyr

9Lives said:
Because of the climate...Most strains wont finish by the end of the summer...and Lowryder would finish in the middle of the summer. Plus they are very stealthy. So many advantages over pigs.

yeah, same for the northern part of Norway. There is 24/7 light in the summer, no darkness until winter. LR grows perfect there. That's my plan for this summer to grow a large amount of lowriders.

E

ElectroSticky

i only bump in here to ask besides lowryder ,, what are other autoflowering varietyes that are rarely early ,,

any help aprecciated ,,

thanks

pd ,, i'll try to dig info myslef its just in case someone can speak out ...

:wave:

Last edited:

psilofyr

ElectroSticky said:
i only bump in here to ask besides lowryder ,, what are other autoflowering varietyes that are rarely early ,,

any help aprecciated ,,

thanks

pd ,, i'll try to dig info myslef its just in case someone can speak out ...

:wave:

would also like to know this.. :rasta:

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
phr said:
S_a_H
Where bought you Mighty Mite seeds?

They were gifted to me from a friend.

I have some more going now BUT after two weeks of being on 18/6 they still are not showing sex so I am not sure the description i was given is correct. Time well tell as I plan to veg them for another month to fortyfive days.

I also have some Chem D BX1's going and I planned on crossing these two but now I am not so sure.

S_a_H

E

ElectroSticky

any bean out there to be named?!

it appears to me the lowryder is the earliest ready to harvest from seed in 8 weeks ,

besides that , there are several early varietys ,,

anyone can match the lowryder on speed flowering or is it alone , away from the early varietys , maybe any lowryder hybrids out there ?! any other seed alike ?!?!?!

Peace

Latest posts

Latest posts