What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

20/4's Perpetual Multi-Strain Grow

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
alright lad

its always nice to see an onyx grow, ive seen a couple grown in soil before with average results be interesting to see what you can pull off with this grow :)

just an idea for you as i see you are gonna attemp breeding, maybe save the onyx pollen and cross it with a sour 60 and come up with a new strain called sour-onyx i couldnt think of a better strain to recreate

the onyx carries ak47,diesel and white russian mix that with the sour 60's sour kush,bluberry and sour bubble and i think you will have some super potent strain on your hands

ive tried the onyx and she is potent and i would love to see her in regualr format but combining that along with sour 60 and you got yaself a winner mate :)

good luck with ya grow

peace

Its very funny you mentioned crossing the sour60 and onyx, because well, thats exactly what i had planned to do! Im gonna polleninate my onyx female this go around but collect and store the pollen so when the sour60s are ready gonna select the best one and do the same thing, a friend was suppose to send me sour60 pollen a week ago, and never has, which would be very helpful because i could do the cross this go around and not have to wait on my sour 60s, Even though they only take 60days LOL.
When i first decided to order Mdanzigs strain i was like man, stitch and mdanzig have put so much into these strains, im gonna see what i can make of it... SOO many top notch strains used to create these as you said, well im starting to ramble skotty, glad to see you pop in, i will have an update soon!

20/4:tiphat:

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
Big update tonight....

Big update tonight....

Good evening everybody, hope everyone is having a fantastic night!:tiphat:

Okay well good news, The final SS#1 bean popped so thats 5/5 germ rate for those and also 8/8 germ rate for the sour60s, all are in jiffy pellets, just waiting for them to come above ground now..:) 2 shortstuff#1s are above soil and the big onyx female has started entering full bloom!:jump: Also i have began collecting pollen from the onyx male and storing it a ziplock baggie and in an airtight jar..He is over 15 inches tall!
Here some are important dates to keep in mind!

Starting Germ Date
Onyx - June 16th
Shortstuff #1 - July 9th
Sour60 - July12th

Most Above Soil
Onyx- June 20th - 25 Days old
Shortstuff #1- No all above yet, 2 so far...
Sour60 - x4 July 14th x4 July 15th - None above yet...

I wont keep you guys waiting anylonger, here are the picturessss....

Cab Shots And Onyx Females

Attachments

• Cab1.jpg
    Cab1.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 15
  • Cab2.jpg
    Cab2.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 12
  • Onyx Females.jpg
    Onyx Females.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 13

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
The Big Girl - She is now 9 inches tall and is gettin crazy bushy and all of her side branches are even with her canopy, She is quite the looker:canabis:

Attachments

• Big Girl.jpg
    Big Girl.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 11
  • Big Girl1.jpg
    Big Girl1.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 11
  • Big Girl2.jpg
    Big Girl2.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 16
  • Big Girl Under canopy.jpg
    Big Girl Under canopy.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 16

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
Big Girl is starting to hit full bloom!

Attachments

• Big Girl Stem.jpg
    Big Girl Stem.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 14
  • Big Girl Budshots3.jpg
    Big Girl Budshots3.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 12
  • Big Girl Budshots2.jpg
    Big Girl Budshots2.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 12
  • Big Girl Budshots.jpg
    Big Girl Budshots.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 13

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
Picture1: Sour 60 in jiffys, the pink shot glass is the last SS#1
Picture2: Shortstuff#1

Attachments

• Sour 60.jpg
    Sour 60.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 16
  • SS#1.jpg
    SS#1.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 11

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
The Perpetual Garden Begins!

The Perpetual Garden Begins!

Hello everyone, Thanks for droppin in! My cab is finally starting to take on the shape of a perpetual grow, 8 outof 8 sour60s have popped and are above soil. Only 2/5 Shortstuff#1 made it above soil. All of the next sprouts are in 1/2 Gallon grow bags. The onyx females are looking great as always, the smallest one is deff starting to catch up to the bigger one. I havent started feeding them any nutes yet, the onyx started in 1/2 gallons of reused soil, so the nute heavy FFOF wouldnt harm the young seedlings, They were transplanted into 3gallons FRESH NEW FFOF and are currently loving the nutes from the fresh soil and are still adjusting. If you guys have any questions or comments id love to hear!

Age Of Plants
Onyx
- Day 28
Shortstuff #1 - Day 6
Sour60 - Day 1

Cabshots

Attachments

• Cab1.jpg
    Cab1.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 17
  • Onyx Females.jpg
    Onyx Females.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 14

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
Arial View, Very wide and bushy plants i must say...
clap.gif

Attachments

• Arial2.jpg
    Arial2.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 12
  • Arial1.jpg
    Arial1.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 15

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
The Big Girl, She is now about 12.5 inches tall and is started to form TONS of bud spots...

Attachments

• Big Girl1.jpg
    Big Girl1.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 16
  • Big Girl2.jpg
    Big Girl2.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 15
  • Big Girl3.jpg
    Big Girl3.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 11
  • Big Girl4.jpg
    Big Girl4.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 13

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
Close Ups! mmmm see i told ya TONS of bud spots!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Shortstuff#1
picture.php

P.s Finally figured how to upload images on icmag, instead of adding attachments... This is how my updates will be for now on...

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
my onyx topped out at around 20" and war mongerys onyx reached 36" just so you can gauge your grow and prepare for lift off :)

the best part about the onyx grow is when she frosts up mate it looks like its been snowing in your grow room lol its a site to behold ;)

peace

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
my onyx topped out at around 20" and war mongerys onyx reached 36" just so you can gauge your grow and prepare for lift off :)

the best part about the onyx grow is when she frosts up mate it looks like its been snowing in your grow room lol its a site to behold ;)

peace

Hell yeah Skotty, Love to hear good news:).. mine looks like shes gonna be a monster, shes at 13 inches now, growing 1-2 inches every 24 hours. We shall see her final height, i cannot wait for the frost to start packing on... i see your onyx took 12 weeks, is this because you topped her? Ive asked other people about there onyx, 1 guy reported 30% amber trichs on day 70, and ive seen another log where guy let it go until day 79... Around what day did your plant sex, and how many weeks total of full bloom did she do? Thanks mate, Lookin forward to hearing back..

20/4

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
3 weeks to sex 8 week flower and 1 week flush under 250 watt red cfl

loads of different storys going around about the onyx but she will be ready when she is ready it just depends on how you like your buzz :)

i shared it out with loads of people and every 1 paid complements to the chef ;)

hope she does ya proud fella, ill be on the sidelines watching

peace

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
3 weeks to sex 8 week flower and 1 week flush under 250 watt red cfl

loads of different storys going around about the onyx but she will be ready when she is ready it just depends on how you like your buzz :)

i shared it out with loads of people and every 1 paid complements to the chef ;)

hope she does ya proud fella, ill be on the sidelines watching

peace

Well i believe, and im hoping mine will be faster than 12 weeks, i deff like a heady buzz so she will come with 10-20% amber trichs. Mine sexed on day 17, so hopefully she will move right along, I have a good feeling about this strain, i hope the sour60 does me just as proud, and then its time for that epic cross. The first time around i will be using the onyx male that im currently collecting pollen from now. The second time im gonna use male sour60 pollen and use it on some onyx F2s which should be more stable... and see which cross makes for better smoke... Still have plenty of time to decide exactly what i wanna do..Take it easy skotty its nice to have you on board!