What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

help with picking an auto for outdoors?

rocket high

Veteran
thanks full dupelx this is my first auto grow so it might be a bumpy ride ... am going to have a look at your jems right now.... :smoweed:

F

FullDuplex

thanks full dupelx this is my first auto grow so it might be a bumpy ride ... am going to have a look at your jems right now.... :smoweed:

hey man me too this is my first auto strain but i love them already and see a great deal of things in my future :) And thanks for stopping by the thread hope you like what you see

rocket high

Veteran
well some have thrown their shells the big devils are ahead in the race so far ... they are big for seedlings the fast buds look tiny in comparison ... looking good so far ............................10 seeds out of 10 have made it /Usersscreenshot.png

F

FullDuplex

looks good bro but if that is your thermometer in the back you may want to look into getting those temps down, am i seeing 85?

Scrogerman

Veteran
I dont know much about AF's yet. I am diving into them myself recently but I have read that there are two types out there being bred. One is the cross with Ruderelis starin so that the mature due to abe as opposed to light change or photoperiod. Second type is a indica/sativa hybrid (?) which is selected for it fast maturing rate in relation to light change. I think one strain is called Tundra or something. You have to do a little hunting online to find exactly the strain. They say that th second type is a large plant in th AF world.

Are you 100% about this man! IMO there is nio such thing as an indica or sativa auto but it would explain why i had a BigBid Auto back in 1992(sensiseed). Ruderalis, which is a subspeices of sativa & is the only breed i know to Auto or so i have read, if someone can shed some light on this then great!
BTW my BigDevils look like beachballs in the vials compared to those....yessssss!
as far as i know an AUTO only blooms due to age and has nothing whatsoever to do with light cycles! Thats what makes it Auto flowering!
Just because a strain is early flowering doesnt mean its auto!

rocket high

Veteran
lol ;) it's the humidity my friend ... temps are 23c /73 f so every things fine at the mo ..thanks for the concern tho ..good to see ya care :)

rocket high

Veteran
picture.php
lovley day today 20c on the thermometer already .... going out to prep my outdoor grow patch ...really looking forward to it (sweating my ass off with a sythe and spade) might even get a tan lol... ;)

Scrogerman

Veteran
Look Back, there are Photo's of them in their original packets! My B'D's will be flying the flag very soon also. They look really top-quality beans! V-Large, Speckled, and a beige/Brown tint to them.

Sandnut

Auto AK(LowLife)
This ones for yield. Auto AK should be a building block for making larger autoflowers with a yield 28g-50g+. The knock on auto ak is thats its resin production isn't the greatest but its potency is still very nice. Definitely produces a nice day buzz. This strain takes a good amount of nutes pretty well.

Says it all imo :)

rocket high

Veteran
Look Back, there are Photo's of them in their original packets! My B'D's will be flying the flag very soon also. They look really top-quality beans! V-Large, Speckled, and a beige/Brown tint to them.

mine's were the same scroggs ... but watch scroggs they bolt like hell .. they dont call them big devil for nowt ;)

rocket high

Veteran
yes thats right DreadIbero Spanish sweet seeds .... all 5 of the big devils have made it and 5 of the fast bud's have made it too.
so it's a 100% germination rate.. really happy with them so far :)

dargo

day 9 ... big devils have had a big stretch compared to the fast bud's....

I never seen plants strech that much, You REALLY need the lights closer, they need all the energy they got in them to give themselfs a good start, not for strech power :p when you repot id bury most of the stem, do you have a fan going?

rocket high

Veteran
the light's are about 1 & a 1/2 cm's away from them .. i lift the cfl's to take the photos .. ive never seen any seedling's do this before !!...it's a bit wierd to say the least.
The fan is at the side .. but ya cant see it in the photo its a pc fan ... the one you can see at the top of the picture is the extracting pc fan ...... the big devils are huge ...bloody monster seedlings lol

Latest posts

Latest posts