What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Auto Ak-47, White Dwarf & EasyRyder Flowering

I would like to pose the question of just what the plant IS putting in the trics on the white dwarf? I would imagine that there is something being deposited in the trics, and what if it turned out to be high levels of CBD and other medically helpful compounds? She is quite frosty, so there is quite possibly a lot of something there on plants such as this?

Good question... maybe just a less potent, or typical high, but like you said maybe more CBD or other compounds... perhaps certain strains are better with music or sports or food, and its the mix in the frosting that determines those qualities.

im baked, sorry if that made no sense at all. I chopped the easy ryder... pics soon.

i'm definitily interested in what you end up getting off of the easy ryder, im about to start 10 of my own, i wanna know what to expect

C

ChynaRyder

Good question... maybe just a less potent, or typical high, but like you said maybe more CBD or other compounds... perhaps certain strains are better with music or sports or food, and its the mix in the frosting that determines those qualities.

im baked, sorry if that made no sense at all. I chopped the easy ryder... pics soon.

Hey Closet, :yoinks: what R u smoking???

All of your girls look really good, man, and I love the stringer o' buds. Are you sure your Ca and Mg levels are good? Curious about the leaf spotting. Love your pics too, what's the camera?:abduct:

Hey Closet, :yoinks: what R u smoking???

All of your girls look really good, man, and I love the stringer o' buds. Are you sure your Ca and Mg levels are good? Curious about the leaf spotting. Love your pics too, what's the camera?:abduct:

ahaha thanks man, Im stoked on the plants but not to stoked on the potency, Im used to some really good stuff and when I grew years ago it was amazing weed so Im just being hard on myself...

My water is super pure around here, like 7.0 ph and 20ppms so maybe I should be using Cal-Mag? Im kinda new to indoors so not to sure about all the necessary minerals and nutes needed.

Im using a Canon Power Shot SD780 IS digi elph .... my girl got it for me for my b-day a while ago, I love it. cheap too!!

Seeya!! :joint:

Chopped the Easy Ryder!!!

Well it went down yesterday but pics up today...

It has at least 20% amber trichs on the well developed buds, and lowers still look ok too... Im almost out of employment for a little bit so it needs to come down, ahaha...here's the pics

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I got 67 wet grams, hopefully 20 stick around.... not bad I suppose.

picture.php

Now my Lowlife AK has the whole tent for a few days. All 266 watts, she should love it!!

picture.php

I got a Barneys Farm LSD and a Reserva Privada Kandy Kush, both feminized, already germed, in Dutch Treat potting soil and extra perlite, watered with 7.0ph 20ppm water.

picture.php

going to mother these to take clones and flower the cuttings in a DR60, getting a green crack clone as well soon to mother up!

I will be chopping the Lowlife soon, I cant wait

H

hukkahtokes

awesome growing there. makes me really want to get some auto strains. mind if i ask where you got yours from?

O

OtrDub

hello mate

nice harvest nice colours :D

yo!

and good luck for the LSD and the KUSH

peace :joint:

awesome growing there. makes me really want to get some auto strains. mind if i ask where you got yours from?

from Worldwide Marijuana Seeds... the single seed store... I have had 2 outta 2 success with them, and all seeds sent have been nice healthy seeds that have germed within 24-48 hours

thanks for the kind words!

hello mate

nice harvest nice colours :D

yo!

and good luck for the LSD and the KUSH

peace :joint:

thanks alot man, I will have some pics of the Lowlife Ak harvest soon!

T

thepike1984

that ryder you chopped looked really dank make sure to put up a smoke report

:yeahthats The EasyRyder looks beautiful. Damn good yield aswell. Im mega impressed.

I noticed some purple on the ryder also. Has it been subject to low temps?

:yeahthats The EasyRyder looks beautiful. Damn good yield aswell. Im mega impressed.

I noticed some purple on the ryder also. Has it been subject to low temps?

I dont think that low it would male it turn purple... i think it was from me fucking up the nutes and ph of the plant... but i could be wrong

Chopped the Lowlife AK

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Almost 110 grams wet. Maybe 28 g's when dry?

picture.php

picture.php

That it, there down... just have to dry and cure a bit longer till I can give a smoke report, but lower small buds on the easyryder have been smoked and its a good high, smooth smoke, but the cure will help it out.

So I guess altogether I got 67g easyryder + 110g auto ak wet

plus the white dwarf, 14 grams i think.... after it all drys, should be just over 2 ounces.

Very nice grow! How does the AK smoke? Total weight on that?

EDIT: Could I get some info on your tent you grow in? How does that work for ya?

Jumpingjt2001

Barneys lsd

Barneys lsd

definatly looking forward to seeing how the lsd grows, Herd alot of good things about that short but photoperiod plant just waiting to germ some myself.

Very nice grow! How does the AK smoke? Total weight on that?

EDIT: Could I get some info on your tent you grow in? How does that work for ya?

I grow in a Secrete Jardin dr40 with between 150-266 cfl watts, depending on cycle. It works great for small plants or holding mothers and clones. Just pop a couple fans in there and lights and your ready to rock.

Im not to sure the final weight for everything but I filled 3 mason jars full with the Ak and easyryder. Plus the white dwarf from earlier in thew grow and I think I got just over 2 zips from all 3.

Over all Im very disappointed with the potency of these AF's, not bad day smoke but to be quite honest when I smoke weed I like to get fuct.

LSD and Kandy Kush coming along great, green crack and OG kush cuttings coming soon hopefully!!

flippa

Over all Im very disappointed with the potency of these AF's, not bad day smoke but to be quite honest when I smoke weed I like to get fuct.

Sounds like you like your bud to be more couchlock. You should have let your plants mature mate. 20% amber is too low for what you like with autos. I personally always wait till 50%. Good grow... shame you didn't like the autos. I love them. They are a little less potent than regular strains but you could have made yours suit your high needs far better by keeping them going longer. At 20% I bet you had a very racey high.

Still onto your next round with LSD etc... Good luck! Hey and if you keep those closer to 50% amber... I think you'll get well a truly "fuct". You're getting great results from your setup. :joint:

Sounds like you like your bud to be more couchlock. You should have let your plants mature mate. 20% amber is too low for what you like with autos. I personally always wait till 50%. Good grow... shame you didn't like the autos. I love them. They are a little less potent than regular strains but you could have made yours suit your high needs far better by keeping them going longer. At 20% I bet you had a very racey high.

Still onto your next round with LSD etc... Good luck! Hey and if you keep those closer to 50% amber... I think you'll get well a truly "fuct". You're getting great results from your setup. :joint:

Yeah I think you're right man,

We have our new setup with OG kush and Green crack rolling, plus the lsd, ect.... so yeah, hopefully my space works out, thanks for the post bro.

CG

ak has a rep for not being potent, i grew diseal n low 2 as well as hindu kush, all just average weed, the great thing about autos is outside in the north were alot of strains dont finish in time they will. but i agree with your perception on the high, they dont got it, id say low 2 was the best of what i grew out though but just by a hair, joint doc himself still says low 2 is the best.