What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Smokey's Indoor Grow.....

M

mossy

they are blueish for sure
Brilliant..I could see it..but I wasn't sure if it was camera.
She looks like my swazi..but I didn't get blue-berries..or I would have had it AF by now..:muahaha:

Sounds like a great combination..

What does her leaf feel like..
I always associate that colour with a papery leaf.

Impressed with the JEM colour 3 out of 3..
I had it in mind you were gonna get a pink..

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i'm going to cut the blue streaks down tonight. with all the yellow leafs i don't see them getting much bigger.

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i checked the trichomes with my microscope. ratio was about 50/50 clear to cloudy with some amber. i had to cut them down because i don't like smoking bud with a lot of amber trichs. they make me very paranoid. i've learned over the years, that if i smoke buds with 50% cloudy and 50% clear, i don't freak out.

this is one of the bottom buds

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
trimmed buds. about 2 ounces dry i would say. the bigger plants had very compact nugs. direct sunlight all day in my cornfield. saw one little mold spot. i'm very happy with the mold resistance on this plant. the short stuff #1 i grew out had shit loads of mold.

M

mossy

SmokeyTheBear...
because i don't like smoking bud with a lot of amber trichs
funny you should mention that.
I have noticed similar..not for the paranoia..but I get better pain-killer effects from earlies rather than lates.
Thinking on my conditions that it may be down to THC degradation..
I haven't fully figured it..but I know Effect.

i'm very happy with the mold resistance on this plant.
Got some thoughts on this too...just what I have noticed on my girls and the other AF's that I have grown.
AF's in general are fert hungry..but if I see a patch of dank coming I stop ferting and start flushing.
There seems to be a connection with the transpriration rate and their ability to cope with ferts.
Low light...ferts..= Mold

IMO..ANY af can be susceptible to mold problems if you fert on low-light conditions.
Anyone else on Outdoor noticed this..?

Great yield..lovely buds...well done m8...:yes:
Perfect start for a Friday Feast..:yummy:

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
trying to keep the males alive with a 26 watt cfl and 2 20 watt fluoros in this box.

4 sluts

first is a snow ryder. the one i'm not going to pollinate. second is the jem. had to tie the jem and one of the snow ryders because they were getting too tall.

I

IceColdCrickets

how are the cornfield JEMS doing? Nice color you got there. What strain was it you harvested that had no mold outdoors?

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
it was blue streak. the jems are doing great. i will be doing the chop chop to them in a week and a half.

lowrdr

nice work. think im going to use a corn field next year. was slacking this year as had very few seed stock to play with, but next season will be a good one! as long as its nice and sunny lol!

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
updates. i don't keep the dates. i have too many other things to worry about. anyways, the sour bubble has been pollinated by the sour bubble male. the better looking snow ryder female has been pollinated with sour bubble male. the jem and the jem were pollinated. no signs or coloring so i might have a green jem. pretty weird. mossy said it was very rare. the other snow ryder is just going to be grown for buds. i'm hoping for 100 jem seeds, 100 snow ryder x sour bubble and maybe 50 seeds of sour bubble. we shall see what happens.

all of the babes together

mossy's jem pollinated. seeds are starting to form all over the plant.

snow ryder not pollinated.

snow ryder pollinated with the sour bubble.

sour bubble pollinated

M

mossy

Muchos kudos Smokey..:yes:

Tip top Girls.

so i might have a green jem. pretty weird.
Have a sniff m8. Someone has picked up Tangerine smell..strong
and KC has picked upsomething that he just cannot place yet..
I have a feeling that something is about to Emerge on That very pheno..
which is V exciting..for me..:woohoo:

Are you hoping for those seed quantities because you only Part pollenated..?

Interesting to see your snow ryder..see what you think of her once she is down.
I have a LowSnow x JEM cross that I haven't been able to play with much.
Real nice plant..good growing and resitant to bad grow conditions
something about her is differently attractive..but she is a bit short in the bud department..for now.
Seeing yours makes me want to get her out again.

That snow/bubble cross should be interesting..looking forward to seeing the results on that.. :headbange

Great Growing M8..

M

mossy

Oh Wonderful colour Smokey....:yes:

That is gonna make it interesting in the grinder..something so attractive about deep purple grind.

4th photo down is dark she looks almost black...:yes:

You do do a Lovely grow Bro..:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:
makes it great to watch.

TheGreenBastard

Assistant Weekend Trailer Park Superviser
Veteran
Oh Wonderful colour Smokey....:yes:

That is gonna make it interesting in the grinder..something so attractive about deep purple grind.

4th photo down is dark she looks almost black...:yes:

You do do a Lovely grow Bro..:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:
makes it great to watch.

I agree, that 4th one looks nice, in fact I have nicknamed it obsidian (black jem), lol

Can't wait to get my own, I haven't been this excited about Halloween since I was a kid.