What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Smokey's Indoor Grow.....

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i have 2 Short Stuff snow ryders, 2 Mossy's Jem, 3 sour bubble ryders. i have a couple more germinating. i don't know if they'll pop.

Last edited by a moderator:

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
box is 2 foot wide 2 foot long and 4 foot tall. light is a 150 watt hps. have 3 4 inch computers fans, 1 blowing air in, and 2 sucking air out. also have a 4 inch computer fan hooked up to the light itself blowing hot air away from the bulb and a regular house fan installed on top, circulating the air inside the box. can't wait to see if the results are going to be good or bad. been waiting 2 months to try this out.

Yeti

Looks good smokey. I've yet to grow af's but they look like fun. Do you choose them for time or space?

stevefrench

nice little setup, looks like you're off to a good start..

and good looks on the hydroton.. i like to use a mulch :joint:

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks good smokey. I've yet to grow af's but they look like fun. Do you choose them for time or space?

i do them for time and space. with auto flowers i can do about 9 plants in the box. the pots i have them in are 6"wide 6"length and 9" tall. i am hoping a harvest every 2 months. i only have about 2-2 1/2 feet room for the whole plant itself between the pots and light. so like i said, it's for the time and space.

what kind of temps you got?

right before i put all the plants were in, the temp was at 74. with all the plants in the room, the temp is now at 81.

I

IceColdCrickets

Sweet buddy!! glad to see you finally get this going, looks like you are on a good start, keep it up. Love the cab!

ICC :smoke:

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
here's all my auto's that are out in the wilderness.

these are two of Mdanzig's Blue Streak i have in a 2 gallon pot in my cornfield.

these are also Blue Streaks that i have on the other side of my cornfield.

i was out there so i had to take another picture of the jems. the one on the right is a Mdanzig Master Low

these next two are all of the same plants. they are all Sour Bubble Ryder i tried germing 10 seeds. 7 of them popped. out of the 7, 6 of them were female. they have all been tied away from each other to allow more sun in. i would say they would all be about 2 feet if they were not tied down.

M

mossy

SmokeyTheBear...gotta say..
you have a real good AF hand...:respect:

Girls to be real Proud of. :woohoo:

Love the Blue Streak..just my kinda girl..chunky and dense. :yummy:

Speed & Safety for ALL your Grow M8.

Can't wait to see how the indoor goes.

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thought it was time for an update. i think one of the sour bubble is showing signs of being male. i'm going to let it grow for another week before i kill it. the jems and snow ryder are looking the best so far.

M

mossy

SmokeyTheBear...I always think a good well grown AF looks very similar to a young strawberry plant..
and Man..I just Love your Strawberries..:yummy::yummy::yummy:

Did you try your badge for size..some of the guys are opting for the Banner
because it fits better so choose which ever you like best.

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
good news. i have one male jem and one female jem. so far the male looks to be showing some purple. i also had two males sours and one unknown still. i saved the bigger male and put it in my male box. if the other sour turns out to be female i will make some seeds. definitely making jem seeds.....hopefully both of them show some good colors early.

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i'm going to use this thread to show my outdoor autos as well. here you guys go.

Mdanzig's blue streak. i will be taking these down within a week.

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
next we have mdanzig's master low and sour bubble ryder. first is a single master low female and second we have 6 sour bubble females.

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
bored tonight. pics of the last remaining babes.

the two to the right are snow ryder. if the sour bubble is a male, i'm going to cross the snow ryder and sour bubble. they both look too good to waste the genes. the one in the back is the jem. the runt is the sour bubble.

first one is the sour bubble male. second is the mossy jem. both are now separated from the females. got them in my.....keep them alive just for pollen box.

M

mossy

Great Growing M8..
Girls to be proud of...:yes:

Love the Blue Streak..does it really have a blue tinge to it or is it the camera.
She looks very like a Swazi I had..
blue tinged bud and yellowish leaf..bet she is tasty.

Great JEM's fattening up nicely.
Have they ALL purpled out now..
I can remember one being on the pinkish side..?
But they all look deep purple now.

The photo that I love though is the 6 sour bubble females in the one pot.
Absolute class. :woohoo:
and ALL of them look perfect.
Multi-potting at it's Best..

Man..I just spotted what you done with your Badge...
wey hey m8...growin AF's and brilliant veggies aren't your only Talents..

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
they are blueish for sure. two of them actually smell like blue berries. i love it. the jems have all purpled out. one is really dark purple and the other two are light purple.