What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2009..my date with Density..

Status
Not open for further replies.

salbahe

Yeah! Very much so. Especially here where knowledge and wisdom are given freely:jump::jump::jump:

...and I'm telling you now Purple Wizard that I'll need a lot of it.:tiphat:

Peace:ying::ying::ying:

CARCHOFA

:tiphat:
We'll see in the other threads. Keep in touch.
Of course it's amazing how increase the number of visitors in this threads but I think that is beause of your good work man!

Within a week..her nightly sleeping pill was gone and she was able to cut down on her day time pain relief.
Most important it gave her the mood lift that is SO important to the long-term sufferers.
:thank you:
these are good news for the people that suffers pain!

See you!

anonamix

Yeah its a shame. I hope i find where hes gone so i can continue to follow his great work. Mossy if you hear me.. where are yoooouuuu

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
Interesting, what did he do to get banned? Come back Mossy! :smoke:

I never did see him have a donor or vendor tag, but he has seed testers everywhere so that means hes using the site for promting his seeds, i know his work goes throught he joint doctor, which has paid his dues to the site so im not really sure what the big deal is?!:dunno: Mossy has so much to offer and is sucha big contribution to THIS cannabis community, i hope he returns soon!

Cheers to moss man!:smoke out:

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
seriously, you guys make me chuckle at the end of the day he has given the majority of you the tools to carry on his work (seeds) so instead of mourning his loss maybe do a thread in remebrance of him and continue what he started, that is a step in the right direction not crying out for him to return

besides it makes way for the new school autobreeders to make an entrance who really wants to fuk around getting 15 grams off a plant in an 8 week grow just because its purple???

hows about you cross that purple jem with new genetics like the super autos or even the breeders seeds im growing and take his work to the next level in the auto scene

im looking forward to the 1st auto purple people eater that yields in the region of 3 oz + and is proper purp in colour i think that would make ya boy mossy proud ;)

peace

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
seriously, you guys make me chuckle at the end of the day he has given the majority of you the tools to carry on his work (seeds) so instead of mourning his loss maybe do a thread in remebrance of him and continue what he started, that is a step in the right direction not crying out for him to return

besides it makes way for the new school autobreeders to make an entrance who really wants to fuk around getting 15 grams off a plant in an 8 week grow just because its purple???

hows about you cross that purple jem with new genetics like the super autos or even the breeders seeds im growing and take his work to the next level in the auto scene

im looking forward to the 1st auto purple people eater that yields in the region of 3 oz + and is proper purp in colour i think that would make ya boy mossy proud ;)

peace

already started reworking a few of his crosses a few days ago :) but they are for personal pleasure only :gday:

Meaty

Mossy gave the seeds away from the goodness of his heart. That's how it should be, not about the money or fame.

uptosumpn

Veteran
LMAO!!! Wow! Well Skotty, stay tuned bro, stay tuned....because that is exactly what I plan on doing with my sourjems and some other genetics of his in the near future.....:dance013:
and yeah, they do have that purple sky out there that yeild 3+ oz,(just havent seen anyone here grow it yet) that is the main reason for me to give it a go at trying to make my own BIG purple auto....One Love....

peace

Nah bro, dont know where he is, BUT i'm sure he is lurking....jus do what skotty sugg. and make him proud...:wave:
Any of the Knights know where the Purple Wizard is? Don't forget to tell the Jester.:ying::ying::ying:

La Buena Hierba

ICMag Donor
Veteran
uptosumpn sounds great please keep us updated
(i selecting some also purple's in my autosdh and autosdh x sssdh but that later on wen i have more time)

peace

Status
Not open for further replies.