What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

1st GG4 grow , Week 7 of flower , need help !

FBones13

I have 6 GG4 on week 6 of flower ... I am about to begin a 2 week flush ... My mentor told me to join this community for the best help from here on out . SO I need advice and direction on the next stage of my op. For example harvest and curing to make a sharable product. I have experience trimming just do not know what to do after I cut the Buds from the leaves and stems .. BTW These ladies are beautiful IMO.. I am currently using a 4X4 w Big Kahuna 1000w indoor with ac going into the tent , oscillating fan , a thermostat controlled exhaust system pulling at two locations of my tent to keep the heat out ... Thank you , This is my first grow ever!

What should I do at the end of week 8 after I flush for 2 weeks ?
Harvest ?
Storing ?
Curing?

How can I use the trimmings ?

What is the best way to make Oil ?

Bush Dr

Painting the picture of Dorian Gray
Veteran
They've got more than 2 weeks to go, more like 4 to finish properly

In 2 weeks time start your flush

Latest posts

Latest posts