What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Is it to late for outdoors?

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I'm putting my guerilla plants out later this week. Also gonna be transplanting some into bigger containers. And just have about 50 seedlings that just popped lol. I'm hoping for some decent yields.....I'm gonna have some container plants in 30gal pots. I might put some in bigger pots I dunno yet. Plant'em if you got'em friend !!!!!

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Plenty of time to get them out there.
You can plant as late as the solstice & still see a decent crop if ya plant enough seeds.

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
Planted few seeds of Oldtimer haze x thai,yesterday,@ 42 N....june is a good month to germinate some seeds....;)

Trichomez1

Started some seeds august 1st last year they finished end of october with a half oz on each. Plants were 3 feet tall main cola untopped.

The latest you can start seeds and still get 2oz per is probably july 10th.

When i start seeds late its better to put them into a 2-3 gallon container after they germinate. Repotting is stressful and will often slow down plant growth initally.