What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Trump supports bipartisan marijuana bill

'Boogieman'

I think this is huge news, I just seen it on the news on multiple networks he says he will supports a bipartisan marijuana bill from Corey Gardner and Elizabeth Warren. This will put the legal limbo of banks and other financial organizations to accept revenues from cannabis. I will post several links and I want honest opinions of what you think. I understand many of you hate Trump for good reason but lets not let hate get in the way of this positive outcome.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...CBAB&usg=AOvVaw3sS5L-Xdk9siVcxISBXglk&ampcf=1

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...8QqOcBCCowAQ&usg=AOvVaw0R9OfCFYPi0Qq2xs2l6s3P

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...ABAB&usg=AOvVaw3czpzAVCR9pWGaCg-75XrP&ampcf=1

Scrappy-doo

I've predicted this will happen since he got elected, in threads that have long since been closed. Trump is a business man whose main priority is increasing the wealth and prosperity of the country. This was an obvious move from the start imo.

topheavy420

I've predicted this will happen since he got elected, in threads that have long since been closed. Trump is a business man whose main priority is increasing the wealth and prosperity of the country. This was an obvious move from the start imo.

I've been right there with ya scrappy, we are the minority opinion and have gotten shouted down and the argument has taken a coarse through practically everything he's ever said or done to try and prove he's Hitler or the anti christ or whatever. Let's just hope they don't or haven't doctored up this bill in such a way he will be forced to veto it if passed. I m afraid they will see this as a chance for bad optics for him and attach something stupid and obvious for him to opppose. A clean bill on his desk sounds like he will sign it quickly.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
funny how folks are saying they knew it all along, when i remember threads back when sessions was attacking the weed industry at every speech everyone was wondering if it might even be the end of parts of the industry.

anyway, we will see, but i think he'll do it. he's desperate to get people on his side.

packerfan79

Veteran
It's not going to happen till he gets funding for the wall. Trump doesn't care about weed. He wants to win, and it's a winning issue. He gets to hold the Democrats hostage, wall funding and it gets done. Either way Democrats lose. Trump wins.

CaptainDankness

It's not going to happen till he gets funding for the wall. Trump doesn't care about weed. He wants to win, and it's a winning issue. He gets to hold the Democrats hostage, wall funding and it gets done. Either way Democrats lose. Trump wins.

He can get the funding through the legalization and taxation of marijuana. Could actually work out great in destroying the heroin epidemic should be a win all around.

Perfect timing too just before the midterm elections nobody will vote for Democrats so he won't need their approval for the wall. :biggrin:

P-NUT

Veteran
This seems like a win for corporate cannabis and especially banks but wtf does it do for us? Hell if I get busted Im praying for time in a federal prison instead of state. Now all those businesses flush with cash can put it in a bank so those greedy fuckers can make more. Wow Im so overjoyed. And if we build a wall then we are the stupidest fucking country ever. Wtf is a wall gonna do but look stupid and waste shitloads of money.

packerfan79

Veteran
He can get the funding through the legalization and taxation of marijuana. Could actually work out great in destroying the heroin epidemic should be a win all around.

Perfect timing too just before the midterm elections nobody will vote for Democrats so he won't need their approval for the wall. :biggrin:

If Trump helps legalization they comic relief will be amazing. Watch all the leftist here demand Trump criminalize cannabis. Leftist brains will explode. Trump is a racist , and a fascist for supporting Cannabis.

The Democratic Party has become so extreme only the most hard left ideaologs could support them.The Democratic Party has a death wish, which is fine by me. The Republicans could not do a better job of discrediting the Democratic, than the democrats are doing now.

P-NUT

Veteran
I hate both parties with a passion. One party wants to take my money to give to people that dont want to work the other party wants me to subsidize people not making enough at their low paying jobs. One side preaches personal responsibility but has none the other wants to dictate the nouns I use to describe people. I sincerely hope we get legal weed just not the legal weed where you go to jail for growing your own.

Lost in a SOG

GrassSnakeGenetics
He's a sycophant that is what is most worrying for me, he's only permitted to exist by the bigger boys in his playground.. They sort of try to hide it by creating a large ego persona, as if no one could possibly could control Donald, but the reality is that the Trump that has been sold to murica is actually a weak willed subservient idiot with NO BALLS he has no balls, or they have a choke chain for his peas, anyway no testicles at all and when shit hits the fan you definitely 100% cannot trust a snake.. That's the "bitch" behind the hard weaponry.. All the generals are bitches as well.. Fuck the military industrial complex, it's not honourable or anything it's now just perverse poisonous pointless murder.

He's really like a little bitch suicide bomber but his bomb vest is america and he will be in a helicopter out of the graveyard before the bodies hit the ground.. He's a demolition man.

Iron Maiden Run to the hills just came into my head lol.. It's an Orwellian war on everybody's minds but as we know the media the "fourth estate of government"..

Believe half of what you see and nothing you hear/read :D

:rant:

ahh i'm gonna have some rhubarb crumble.. Trumps a **** but munchies go on.. :smoker:

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts