What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

YouTube Continues Its Cannabis Purge and Nobody Knows Why

youtube is bullshit. you can literally watch a video where this south east Asian guy shows you step by step with detailed instructions for how to make a functioning, firing 12 guage shotgun out of scrap metal around your house with an arc welder. this guy is teaching you how to make a lethal, illegal weapon in your back yard. the video has almost 2 million views. you can learn how to make fucking crack and coke bottle meth on youtube and its not against the tou. 100% they have their own agendas.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
youtube is bullshit. you can literally watch a video where this south east Asian guy shows you step by step with detailed instructions for how to make a functioning, firing 12 guage shotgun out of scrap metal around your house with an arc welder. this guy is teaching you how to make a lethal, illegal weapon in your back yard. the video has almost 2 million views. you can learn how to make fucking crack and coke bottle meth on youtube and its not against the tou. 100% they have their own agendas.

it is legal to make your own firearms in the US, so long as the barrel is legal length, and overall length is ok. shotgun barrel must be at least 18", and overall 26" i believe. rifles must have minimum 16" barrels. you cannot legally SELL those home-made guns however.

TanzanianMagic

Veteran
They have also taken down the Greenhouse Seeds Company channel (no more Franco videos), ISmoke and his strain reviews, Greenflower Media.

A lot of the smaller channels still seem to be there, only the big channels seem to have been taken down. (Class action?)

Just as it becomes legal to smoke weed, they're shutting down longstanding weed channels?

And worst of all, Youtube doesn't give clear answer about why they're doing what they are doing.

Google is destroying Youtube. They are a good search engine without any fancy images, etc. However whatever else they take over they either don't understand or destroy on purpose to get rid of the competition.

green404

Gun channels also get taken down. It is a big problem in the firearms crowd, legit channels with responsible firearm use have been getting yanked down by youtube for years.

Seems as if youtube only wants mainstream complatly nutral stuff to play. It is all about views and ad revenue just like prime time tv.

Easy7

Veteran
I swear some fat ass bitch goes around flagging vids so you have to log in. That or they complain about plant videos cause their retarded and fat.

I don't have to log in to see a little t and a on youtube. But a dry sift vid and people are up in biblical arms!

when I was 12 I made a science experiment video on youtube. mixing warm milk and vinegar will give you an instant "cheese" curd. it was cool so I filmed it and put it on youtube haha.......it was flagged and removed for innapropriate content.. lolwut.

**also I was unaware that you could build your own home made guns legally in the us. youd go to jail a week ago if you did that in Canada lol.. I still think its cray though how that kinda stuff is left on the tube and plant videos are taken down.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
A few wks ago some of the cannabis vids including Jorge's said you had to sign in and enter a password or something to watch.....something along those lines, I took it as a parental type thing. Ok the past few days I went to the same vids and now it says some content my be inappropriate do you wanna cancel or proceed. So I'm not having to go threw a bunch of shit on youtube to watch some of the videos now!!!!

I don't know what youtubes issue is????? Wtf. But if they let these punk ass punks do these Clinton Rd videos and follow people/harass in the middle of the nite ridin there bumpers in these lil punk GTXs. "I gotta GTX bruh...fire bruh, so lit bruh, I hate when the kids watch these dumb ass fucks lol.....time for a beta blocker and blood pressure pill lol

KGB47

"It's just a flesh wound"
Veteran
Google is evil and Google owns youtube. I prefer using a search engine that doesn't track my every movement.

green404

A few wks ago some of the cannabis vids including Jorge's said you had to sign in and enter a password or something to watch.....

Same thing has been happening to me. Almost every cannabis video I go to watch now it wants me to "sign in" and confirm my age. I haven't been watching them, I don't want googles cookies on my browser.

People with cannabis videos need to find new video hosting. I is getting obvious that youtube doesn't want it on there.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
They have also taken down the Greenhouse Seeds Company channel (no more Franco videos), ISmoke and his strain reviews, Greenflower Media.

A lot of the smaller channels still seem to be there, only the big channels seem to have been taken down. (Class action?)

Just as it becomes legal to smoke weed, they're shutting down longstanding weed channels?

And worst of all, Youtube doesn't give clear answer about why they're doing what they are doing.

Google is destroying Youtube. They are a good search engine without any fancy images, etc. However whatever else they take over they either don't understand or destroy on purpose to get rid of the competition.

I've been watching Franco and Arreeyun doing these grow sessions and strain hunters. I've been trying to find a vid of the GHS guys beening held up at gunpoint. Only thing I find is a few African tribe guys a bit pissed over GHS getting some seeds off there red Congo I believe. I havent seen this supposed video of the GHS guys having Aks pulled on them. Shame about Franco, man I've seen him catch a shit storm from guys on here on a daily basis. I never had a side in it.....hell if you got good seeds strains I'll try them. I ran GHS k train once it was pretty decent, very strong smell.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Same thing has been happening to me. Almost every cannabis video I go to watch now it wants me to "sign in" and confirm my age. I haven't been watching them, I don't want googles cookies on my browser.

People with cannabis videos need to find new video hosting. I is getting obvious that youtube doesn't want it on there.

Yea that's what it was doing until the past few days it just pops up that some content is inappropriate cancel or click to proceed....and you can watch them. Don't know what happen to the sign it shit but I'm not having to do that to watch now. I never signed in to anything anyway but its the same videos but you don't have to sign in now.....just click to proceed. I don't know what's going on.....I really like google search and youtube, I'm not complaining if the government wants to track us they will figure out something else lol

green404

I really like google search and youtube, I'm not complaining if the government wants to track us they will figure out something else lol

I am not that worried about the goverment. It's Google/Alphabet selling all my personal browsing info and internet shopping info to any sleazy marketing agency that has a budget and them reselling the info to any sleaze ball with a smaller budget, then 3yrs later every Nigerian Prince and robo caller is scrapping my personal info for pennies.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I am not that worried about the goverment. It's Google/Alphabet selling all my personal browsing info and internet shopping info to any sleazy marketing agency that has a budget and them reselling the info to any sleaze ball with a smaller budget, then 3yrs later every Nigerian Prince and robo caller is scrapping my personal info for pennies.

Yea I definatly see your point.....the ex wife cleaned me out so I don't think like a man with a dollar anymore. Fuck I wish they would steal my identity I'd like to trade it for a new one. All joking aside identity theft and the things you speak of can be of a major concern.

Lost in a SOG

GrassSnakeGenetics
There is really only one industry now pulling in all the money.

The pharma-petro-financial-military complex has totally merged in the last 20 years and it's making moves to re-sculpt the way the world works.

I mean 80% of the worlds wealth is controlled by less than 1% of the population that mostly all go back to the royal/banking families of Europe.

The same old world Norman blood lines basically "opened up" america through the 400 families and through the rockerfellers/carnegies/warburgs etc etc have been setting policy in the states for over a hundred years.

Youtube would sit more within the military industrial complex as it is essentially espionage on the general populace like facebook in a way.. using algorithms to map and figure out who and what they are fighting in this continuation of the cold war.

The cold war, IMO, was "almost" more an attack on the general populace than anything, a test to see how much you can use propaganda to whip up and incite fear, paranoia, xenophobia , hate etc whilst also becoming more able to become more of a fascist police state at home. Who benefited most from this? The military industrial complex and senators that stood to get another 50 years of getting half of america's yearly budget and back handers. All these guys are total nepotists and help each other, only swim in the same murky pools.

This whole "technology just wants to get to know you so it can serve you better" thing is so insidious.

But I do see Cannabis as the most insane resource on the planet and IMO anyway it has the capacity to simultaneously:

Break the current financial system which is based on very manipulated factors so it can be abused by the elite.

Break the current phony medical system and petro-pharma corps as a revolution of the reality of self responsible herbal self prescribing and intuitive health blossoms.

Break the military industrial complex as mellowed out humans turn back to their gardens and green spaces to enjoy horticulture, fresh air and nature and stop clicking on trump related click bait.

Probably ruin a lot of corporations that rely on the current system as well to force us to "need" their wares.

They could have brought cannabis onside but from day one it was demonised, perhaps all the tribes they came across using MJ were really chilled open social leaning communities which is opposite to the crown and gown colonialist approach to the world.

I think the 1% essentially fear how it changes how people think. It breaks the dumb down ray, cracks the mirror, encourages people to think more broadly and avoid irreconcilable differences or at least debate them rather than argue, sparks interesting debate that isn't just based around the stressy newsbite crap about the latest terrorist bombing that is only designed to maintain the fear tempo from day to day and keep us trapped there paralysed. Cannabis calls people back to way we lived not too long ago and we crave it.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Rockefellers, Carnegies, and these old world families have had a death-lock of the world through there finaces.....which means control in pharamasical, petroleum, and other resources that are $$$$ driven. Very correct Lost in Sog you nailed it friend. Only thing the 1% is losing more $$ everyday until were gonna be squeezed dry!!!!

beta

Veteran
I mean 80% of the worlds wealth is controlled by less than 1% of the population that mostly all go back to the royal/banking families of Europe.

This is utter, 100%, unrefined, horse shit. You should stop repeating everything you hear on Youtube. Not a single legitimate source will back up this absurd claim.

Yes, too few people own too much of the world's resources. They aren't descendants of royal / banking families of Europe.

The whole Rothschild conspiracy is unrepentantly anti-semitic. Stop spreading anti-semitism.

Lost in a SOG

GrassSnakeGenetics
Wow triggered much^^ LMFAO the Zionist think tanks have really got into your brain buddy.

lol I never mentioned the Rothschildes.. and I could have done as they have owned and run my country's fianances lock stock and barrel since the battle of Waterloo..

I don't get my facts from youtube lmao

Do your own research beta as you look like a f'in brainwashed moron!

A recent report showed that over 70% of the wealth here in the U.K still resides in the Norman families that came here with William the Conqueror a thousand years ago and these same guys all have plaques up in Oxbridge and all sit on the boards of banks together.. Nothing "anti semitic" about that. This is legit.. Who do you think came out of the colonialist period with all the money!!?? not to mention the crusades before that..

But I am sorry about your cognitive dissonance, that must sting!

beta

Veteran
Wow triggered much^^ LMFAO the Zionist think tanks have really got into your brain buddy

lol I never mentioned the Rothschildes.. and I could have done as they have owned my country lock stock and barrel since the battle of Waterloo..

Doesn't it concern you that I knew exactly who you were talking about even though you hadn't named them? This lame-ass conspiracy theory is as old, boring, and predictable as anti-semitism itself.

A recent report showed that over 70% of the wealth here in the U.K still resides in the Norman families that came here with William the Conqueror a thousand years ago and these same guys all have plaques up in Oxbridge and all sit on the boards of banks together..

^Needs citation. I know this'll come as a shocker to you, but just saying something is true doesn't make it so.

Do your own research beta as you look like a f'in brainwashed moron!

01dbf0235bd39436d180b6f94b628654.jpg