Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Outdoors > Guerilla Underground Thread

Thread Title Search
Guerilla Underground Thread Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-01-2017, 05:54 AM #21
pipeline
Cannabotanist

pipeline is a splendid one to beholdpipeline is a splendid one to beholdpipeline is a splendid one to beholdpipeline is a splendid one to beholdpipeline is a splendid one to beholdpipeline is a splendid one to beholdpipeline is a splendid one to beholdpipeline is a splendid one to beholdpipeline is a splendid one to beholdpipeline is a splendid one to beholdpipeline is a splendid one to behold
On time for sure. Planted late last year because one of my plots was found. Had to get more going and quick. It was early June at planting and they grew great! A couple ended up at around 6 ft! Later planting requires more watering and the plants are having to complete with native plants that have been growing a while. From what I remember flowering may take longer to trigger if the plants are not yet 42 days (6 weeks) old.

I always allow the plants to pollinate until 2-3 weeks into August to get a few seeds. If pollinating allow your early maturing males to live so you have a good pollen source. I recommend pulling the males over to the side or just wedge them into the native brush to give room for the females. If the males are culled to make more room for the females, there may not be a male producing pollen that early to pollinate on time! Ended up with a bunch of seed last year making that mistake and pollinating until early Sept. oops!

pipeline is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-01-2017, 06:09 AM #22
WaxyTaxi
Psychonaut

WaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivor
diggin this thread so far, nice pics pipeline...

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-01-2017, 07:27 AM #23
Kygiacomo!!!
AppAlachiAn OutLaW

Kygiacomo!!! is a glorious beacon of lightKygiacomo!!! is a glorious beacon of lightKygiacomo!!! is a glorious beacon of lightKygiacomo!!! is a glorious beacon of lightKygiacomo!!! is a glorious beacon of lightKygiacomo!!! is a glorious beacon of lightKygiacomo!!! is a glorious beacon of lightKygiacomo!!! is a glorious beacon of lightKygiacomo!!! is a glorious beacon of lightKygiacomo!!! is a glorious beacon of lightKygiacomo!!! is a glorious beacon of light
good thread my neighbor. i got 2 plants so far that is cver 4 foot with all this beautiful rain we been having. my dinafem cheese is the biggest one so far with my Ghs trainwreck close behind.
Kygiacomo!!! is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-03-2017, 05:05 AM #24
pipeline
Cannabotanist

pipeline is a splendid one to beholdpipeline is a splendid one to beholdpipeline is a splendid one to beholdpipeline is a splendid one to beholdpipeline is a splendid one to beholdpipeline is a splendid one to beholdpipeline is a splendid one to beholdpipeline is a splendid one to beholdpipeline is a splendid one to beholdpipeline is a splendid one to beholdpipeline is a splendid one to behold
Thanks waxy! Those are old pics though from 2015. Will get some soon.

Good to see ya, Kygiacomo! 4 feet right now is a plant on the move! Nice job, you're a talented grower! Seems like the rain is tapering off now in the midwest here soon. Summer is setting in....

Need to get a few backup plants going. Old wisdom says keep planting... My tomatoes are doubling size every couple days. Can't wait to see the progress on the herb! Pure sun right now! I plan on topping a lot this year to keep height down...

pipeline is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-04-2017, 09:49 PM #25
Kygiacomo!!!
AppAlachiAn OutLaW

Kygiacomo!!! is a glorious beacon of lightKygiacomo!!! is a glorious beacon of lightKygiacomo!!! is a glorious beacon of lightKygiacomo!!! is a glorious beacon of lightKygiacomo!!! is a glorious beacon of lightKygiacomo!!! is a glorious beacon of lightKygiacomo!!! is a glorious beacon of lightKygiacomo!!! is a glorious beacon of lightKygiacomo!!! is a glorious beacon of lightKygiacomo!!! is a glorious beacon of lightKygiacomo!!! is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by pipeline View Post
Thanks waxy! Those are old pics though from 2015. Will get some soon.

Good to see ya, Kygiacomo! 4 feet right now is a plant on the move! Nice job, you're a talented grower! Seems like the rain is tapering off now in the midwest here soon. Summer is setting in....

Need to get a few backup plants going. Old wisdom says keep planting... My tomatoes are doubling size every couple days. Can't wait to see the progress on the herb! Pure sun right now! I plan on topping a lot this year to keep height down...
your very talented yourself bro!those are some great looking plants brother..here is my trainwreck and berry bomb. i fimmed and am super cropping it right now and its responding nicely..the trainwreck im just letting it grow and do its thing..pic 1-2 is berry bomb pic 3 Tw..
Kygiacomo!!! is offline Quote

Old 06-04-2017, 11:36 PM #26
'Boogieman'

'Boogieman' is just really nice'Boogieman' is just really nice'Boogieman' is just really nice'Boogieman' is just really nice'Boogieman' is just really nice'Boogieman' is just really nice'Boogieman' is just really nice'Boogieman' is just really nice'Boogieman' is just really nice'Boogieman' is just really nice'Boogieman' is just really nice
Awesome thread here. I use organics all the time. Crab shell meal, bone meal, fish meal, ect. I put them in my holes early spring along with kelp and other stuff.

Recently I left a lot of organics outside in the bags and the animals really tore through the crab shell meal and fish meal but left the bone meal, alfalfa, neem seed meal, and kelp alone
'Boogieman' is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-05-2017, 01:11 AM #27
~star~crash~

~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor
I'm doing Guerilla Underground this season

some starts
~star~crash~ is offline Quote

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-05-2017, 06:59 AM #28
MountainBudz
xXx~SkunkDaddyOutlaw~xXx

MountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kygiacomo!!! View Post
good thread my neighbor. i got 2 plants so far that is cver 4 foot with all this beautiful rain we been having. my dinafem cheese is the biggest one so far with my Ghs trainwreck close behind.
Thanks bro! Glad you dig the thread. Good to hear from you yourself neighbor!

Yeah, I feel like the guerilla threads and the whole aspect of it in general is dying out. Everyone is becoming legal and all. But we will keep alive because you know how we roll here in the hills bro!

Plants look amazing Ky... Looks like you got a very early start this year my friend.

I can't give you anymore rep right now or I would!

MountainBudz is offline Quote

Old 06-05-2017, 07:03 AM #29
MountainBudz
xXx~SkunkDaddyOutlaw~xXx

MountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Boogieman' View Post
Awesome thread here. I use organics all the time. Crab shell meal, bone meal, fish meal, ect. I put them in my holes early spring along with kelp and other stuff.

Recently I left a lot of organics outside in the bags and the animals really tore through the crab shell meal and fish meal but left the bone meal, alfalfa, neem seed meal, and kelp alone
I know organics are the best way to go, if I had my choice to use them and no chemicals at all i'd go for it for sure.

But with the dangers of losses and damage done from organics, I really don't use much, although some things I do that does not attract animals. Also organics come with a huge expense due to the numbers I pull.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-05-2017, 07:05 AM #30
MountainBudz
xXx~SkunkDaddyOutlaw~xXx

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~star~crash~ View Post
some starts
View Image
My kind of numbers partner!

What strains you got going there buddy?

You plan to pre-sex before planting? How is your setup? What are your plans?

Healthy looking plants!

Thanks for stopping by the thread!