What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Colorado Outdoor 2: Saga continues...

MileHighGuy

Veteran
I'm thinking about ripping the roof off of one of my Carports and drilling some plastic greenhouse pieces in place...

Damn Caliente, you already ahead of the curve... I need to get crackin!

darkvade420

im pretty sure the laws not coming to everyones back yards to inspect forweed and it did pass with a huge margin of voters and most pot heads aint voting.i doubt the cops would come to my back yard for a weed call anyways lol. im just tossing these fuckers right in the dirt.

calientecarlos

Veteran
DV420- Stick to your numbers and grow trees!!!! Get em veg'n asap.

MHG- That would be sick!! Debated doin the same to mancave but there's a floor in there:( Also debating when to assemble hoophouse. Really, maybe only need it come october if das ladies need more time after first frost. Still undecided...

Stay Irey
~calicarlo

darkvade420

o yea carlos I got mine about 6 inches tall right now almost stuck them in the ground last week im lucky I didn't.

MileHighGuy

Veteran
Colorado Outdoor 2: Saga continues...

Almanac says denver last frost april 30. Mother's day or later is best rule of greenthumb I learnt.

Last frost here is 5/22???

May 2nd is 50% confident of last frost based on 47 years of data. Maybe that's what they meant.

darkvade420

i plant grass for a living not the kind you smoke and last year it was fine march 15- this year has been a real bitch .i say toss your grow bags out in the mid day and yank them back in at night

darkvade420

you can do it now but I recommend late fall for the best results.rototill plant overseeds then rake and over seed again . and if you cover the seeds with a tarp or hay or anything for 2 weeks after you plant it comes in a lot thicker since seed germinate better in the darkness.but make sure to soak the shit out of the soil after you plant.

Hola Carlos,
any plans/materials for your hoop house yet? I want to get something established early and better than my lame/late attempt last year that included crappy tarps and step ladders. It was a fiasco.
good luck

calientecarlos

Veteran
No plans as of yet...still pondering. Might wait n save for greenhouse for winter. best of luck to you as well!!

weather like today & this week makes me want to build a remote control fully retractable greenhouse. 38 & cold mist today then upper 60's and even 70 later this week. Unfortunately on my budget it may be 4 mil. plastic sheeting and some pvc from the scrap heap.

calientecarlos

Veteran
Retractable top would be awesome .... def not in my budget either. Pvc and plastic panels at the fanciest for me for now.

calientecarlos

Veteran
Thx DreamsofTesla!! Outdoor is the shiz!!

Seedlings startin to do the thang
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts