What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The ReishiArium

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
These four on the left of the room are S-14. The two on the left are 11 weeks, and the two on the right are the S-11 and at 8 weeks.

This crop had some neglect during this grow. When these plants where placed into this room I mixed the nutrients slightly strong. The S-14 is nutrient sensitive and shouldn't be feed higher then 1000ppm. The effects of the higher ppm's is the curled leaves.

picture.php

The S-14 @ 8weeks

picture.php

picture.php

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
This room only has two Sour d in it under a 1000w light. Since I've had the Sour d I've only taken it to 11 weeks. This time I wanted to take these two Sour d to 12 weeks. I had some stuff come up and I had to hold off on harvesting, I couldn't risk having the stench of the Sour d filling the house. So instead of 83 days they went 89. They got a little neglected during this grow. There is a difference in the taste of the 77 day Sour d and the 89 day Sour d.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
Okay!.. new year and time for a new project... I'm looking at two seed projects. I have so many more seed projects on hold that I want to grow out.

I will be starting a larger group of the Blue Grass. I'll be pheno hunting from the start, i'm looking for the ones that have the purple stems. They are the pheno I'm hunting, a purple (could call it a blue) pheno. I've been debating with myself what to do with the others, I'm only interested in the purple pheno. It feels wrong, but they will be culled after 2-3 weeks. I know there could and will be keepers in there. But I'm only interested in the purple plants. If I keep any of the purple males, they wont be flowered for a while. I do have pollen from the group of Blue Grass males that I collected pollen from.

The next Group will be 6-10 Sour d S1 seeds and (not sure how many yet) Sour d X Blueberry F5. It will be interesting to see what the Sour d X blueberry F5 females are like. But my main interest is in the males and collecting pollen from them for the sour d S1's

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
I've been in a grand funk this year, to say the least. Not the good kind of funk. I killed or lost a bunch of plants/seedlings. The grow suffered from last years even grander funk I was in, and carried on into this year.

I currently have 6 Sour d S1's flowering right now. I did lose one about a week ago, but I did take cuttings off of it.

I haven't posted much this year, here. I'll be fixing that soon.

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
I just started some seeds today, should see some sprouting in the next 24-48 hours. I started 18-19, Double Dutch F3's. These where #3 (F2) which I'm calling the bubble gum pheno. I have two different lines, line A and line B. There where two male I used from the F2's, I numbered them A, and B. Females get a number and males get a letter.

Here are some veggies I started just over 2 weeks ago.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Basil and Lettuce 002.JPG Views:	0 Size:	223.5 KB ID:	18093569
Click image for larger version  Name:	Basil and Lettuce 004.JPG Views:	0 Size:	168.7 KB ID:	18093570
Click image for larger version  Name:	Basil and Lettuce 006.JPG Views:	0 Size:	159.4 KB ID:	18093571

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
I just transplanted several of them today. When I planted the sprouts, I planted 2-3 sprouts into each pot. Some pots ended up with 2-3 plants in each pot. I used a new method (placing the pot into a bucket of water with a slightly higher water level) and simple removed the extra plants in the containers, so there is only one per pot.