What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mammoth P Microbes

LifeLess

Veteran
Is there anyone using this product? They claim 16% Increase Trimmed Sellable Yield, 6% Increase Stem Strength and 5% Increase Root Biomass. Its still early for me to say if it made a diffrence. I am seeing faster bud formation. Day 17 bloom looks like day 28 before. Ill report back when its all said and done.

Day 17 BlueDream and JS Casey Jones
picture.php

Last edited:

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
I got some free from the guy who owns the hydro store, he always gives me tons of stuff I never use it though.

Bogrow

Just started adding it in with my feedings in flower and seems to be bulking them up a bit faster than my last cycle. Tried giving them a light dose in veg and a few plants didn't like it.

LifeLess

Veteran
Weird They didnt carry it here local till a few weeks ago. I called there customer service and they sent a nice sample to try. They had my interest at 16%more dry buds. If you test that sample out post up what you see good or bad.

Bogrow im seeing the samething. Seems like the buds formed alot faster then ever before. Im also noticing a lot more smell early on. I guess to get to 16% more dry im gonna need to see a lot more wet. A 72g per 448g increase would be nice.

Jabroni Cant say enough about that ECSD. I only have one Bdssh in this run. I do notice a diffrence with it. I was thinking it was all in my head but i know its not. BlueDream has some serious smell and only 23 days. Its all good im not out anything either way. Peace

Day 17
picture.php

Day 23
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
fwiu and was told it is the only microbe that makes mobile immobilized P in plant tissue and perhaps soil, plant tissue is what I was told

LifeLess

Veteran
From what i understand Its bacteria that unlocks phosphorus to increase bud growth. Says by 30x.

Thnx Bro. Things feel like there all coming together. I Still havent tried it on my small vegging plants. We will see what happens in the next 5 weeks. If they stay on the track there on ill blow my best grow outta the water. Next run im breaking ChemD back out.

Last edited:

FunkBomb

Power Armor rules
Veteran
Considering the price of Mammoth P it better produce some results. I read a random thread a week or so ago and the person said the stuff is incredible. I'll be watching this to see how it works for you.

-Funk

phazer

at the shop i work at i hear about a 50/50 mix of people saying it works great or saw no difference. like any product its about proper application. after speaking with the rep for a bit. he said alot of users see best results with lower applications more frequently. example: water .4 ml/gal everyday instead of the 1-2 once or twice a week. this keeps the population of bacteria that breaks down P present throughout the bloom cycle. compared to watering in once a week were other microbes might out compete the mammoth microbes. the experienced growers i know that have used it, give it a good review

LifeLess

Veteran
Thnx for the input arf. This is all new to me.

Med. Whats up brother. Were gonna need you to stop making so many posts. Between you and JJ the site might crash. haha 3 posts since 07.

phazer When i got my samples to try it out i called to make sure i used it correctly. They said the bacteria had a 7 days life span. They suggested i use it twice a week so im using it 4. Still early to say 100% but I notice a big change for the better. Heres a couple pics from today at 28 days. Peace LL

picture.php

picture.php

LifeLess

Veteran
Sorry Bubba bear I have not. I'll have to check out true blooms. At this point if things keep progressing this good mammoth p will pay for itself easily.
Anyone in these pages using true blooms besides bubbabear? It is cheaper but I've learned long ago cheaper isn't usually better or even close. If someone here could share there thoughts before I waste time and money to try true blooms out? Ty

Last edited:

LifeLess

Veteran
Good find JJ Thnx.

I found 1 thread here about true blooms but it didnt sound very promising. Bubbabear fill out that freebie form and give it a try. As far as a spray im not sure.
Bluedream is a heavy yeilding plant as it is. I have the biggest Bluedream buds ive ever had. The only change is Mammoth P. Ill post update pics on Sunday. Peace LL

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
I've seen this product floating around a bunch but have never heard anybody with any first hand experience talk about it. Looking forward to hearing how it pans out. :yes:

BubbaBear

Nice work Jabber Jaw. I filled out the form. I'll let you guys know if it comes. I'll do some toying around with it and see how it stacks up to True Blooms and see how plants react to foliar feeds of Mammoth P.

It sounds like a more refined product compaired to True Blooms but TB also helps with stretch and powdery mildew, it has one of the highest spore counts I've ever seen and it cost pennies to dollars to use compaired to MP since TB is primarily used as a foliar feed and you only use 2ml per gallon so a ten dollar two ounce bottle goes quite a long way and it definitely works as advertised, when I use TB in late veg you can tell the plant starts taking up more phosphorus by the color in the plant high P gives the plant a yellowish look, different from a plant with low N. it's more of a dark green with yellow spots and tips.