What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GreenTree organic ultimate mix questions.

OhGee

Hey everyone, so long story short I was sort of thrust into growing with a crash course and was gifted some greentee ultimate mix organic soil. I’ve been in Veg for a month now in a 5x5 tent. Everything is going well, but my mentor is no longer available to ask questions to.

So, I’m lookin for some suggestions on nutrient combos for when I switch to flowering to get the best results I can on my first grow. Up until now we’ve just been watering and I’d like to pick up something to help in the flowering stage.

I’ve been doing reading on everything... but organics. I didn’t make the connection until later in the grow. So I’ve got some information gathering to do. I really appreciate everyone’s one and patience, and thank you in advance.

I don't use the Greentree ultimate mix, but I have used their Coco , and it's the best on the market. I really dig their packaging their bags should be standard for this industry. I recently switched from Coco growing with salts, to fully organic soil and nectar for the gods nutes. Gotta say it's kicking ass.. I've also heard of ppl using Coco and this nute line together. I will add, the way you use this organic line of liquid nutes is a lil different than most methods. They're bone meal based and incorporates a folair spray and tea regimine.if you're interested, I can fill you in more. Good luck.