What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Lower leaves yellowing

Athos

Ok I have a plant in flower in the middle of the 4th week, day 23 of flower to be precise. In the last 4 or 5 days some of the lower leaves have been starting to yellow. I know it's supposed to happen, but isn't a bit early? I'm only giving it flower nutes now, should I give it some veg nutes? I believe it's N deficiency.

Currently growing in SOIL:

How long has this problem been going on? It started like 5 days ago.
What STRAIN are you growing? World of Seeds Colombian Gold Feminized.
What was the establishing technique? (seed or clone?) Seed.
What is the age of your plants? 52 days old since breaking soil in 23 days since switching to 12/12.
How long have they been in the soil mixture they are in now? Since the beginning.
Were they in the same mixture when they were seedlings/smaller plant? If not, what mixture were they in before? Yes same mixture.
How Tall are the plants? 33 cm or 13 inches.
What PHASE (seedling, vegetative or flower) are the plants in? Flower.
What Technique are you using? (SOG, SCROG etc) I only have topped once around day 16, topped the 5th pair of leaves as it was appearing.
What size pots are you using? (Include how many subjects to pot) Currently in 11 liter pot.
What substrate/medium are you using? What brand of soil mixture are you using?(percentage of perlite, vermiculite...etc?) Biobizz Allmix.
What brand Nutrient's are you using? Biobizz (Bloom, Topmax and algamic).
What is the TDS/EC/PPM of your nutrients used? 0.63 EC.
What is the pH of the "RUN-OFF"? 6.2.
How often are you testing pH/ppm/EC/TDS? every time I water.
How often are you watering? I water every 3 to 5 days depending on how most I notice the soil.
What size bulb are you using? I’m using 6* 10 watt led bulbs.
How old is your bulbs? 2 month old.
What is the distance to the canopy? 3 to 4 inches.
What is your RH Factor? (Relative Humidity) 60%.
What is the canopy temperature? 23C to 26C or 73.4F to 79F during lights on. During lights off it stays between 17C to 19C or 62.6F and 66.2F
What is the current Air Flow? (cfm etc.) 17 CFM
Tell us about your ventilation, intake exhaust and when its running and not running ? Passive intake with exhaust always on.
Is the fan blowing directly at plants? No fan blowing at the plants.
Is the grow substrate constantly wet or moist? No.
Is your water HARD or SOFT? Soft
What water are you using? Reverse Osmosis (RO)? Tap? Bottled? Well water? Distilled? Mineral Water? Tap water.
If using tap water, what is the ppm/EC/TDS of the water right out of the tap?(Only if you have a tds pen) 0.04 EC or 20 ppm
If using RO, Distilled, mineral water, what is the ppm/EC/TDS without any additives?(Only if you have a tds pen)
Are you using water from a water softener? no
Has plant been recently pruned, cloned or pinched? No.
Have any pest chemicals been used? If so what and when? None whatsoever
Are plant's infected with pest's? None.