What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dinafem Bubba Kush

Green Squall

Dinafem Bubba Kush at 62 days. It's going to be chopped either today or tomorrow. I lost the cola to bud rot unfortunately. Actually the first time I've ever experienced it indoors.

Overall it smells great, easy to grow,rock hard buds and looks to be a decent yield for the strain in a 3 gallon pot.

My one beef was the seed viability. I ordered a 3 pack, they are cracked but didn't pop. To Dinafems credit, they contatced the vendor and sent me another pack. Must have been from the same batch because only one popped. I usually have close to 100% germination so this was very disappointing. Anyways, here are the pics.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

EDIT: Easy to trim. Some seriously dense buds here! Probably gonna add a few days of drying time...I'm also impressed with how few popcorn buds there are..Didn't even top the plant.

Green Squall

Very smooth and interesting taste after a few weeks of curing. It has a very subtle sweet aftertaste that I wasn't anticipating. The effects are calming and relaxing, but I don't want to say sedating. I could see using this in the day for someone with slight tolerance and not getting overly burnt out. Overall I'd say it's pretty good, although not the strongest specimen of Bubba Kush I've tried.

picture.php

Carraxe

Veteran
After many Dinafem grows, including their Bubba, I can say that what you got is what they usually deliver. Their strains are blander and are not special (like the cuts they try to copy are). Anyway, they usually produce OK and buds use to be good looking. They have a good sprout index, that's normal since this is what people used to complain for. I don't like feminised seeds so they are my last option, but sometimes they deliver.

Cheers and enjoy your smoke

Green Squall

After many Dinafem grows, including their Bubba, I can say that what you got is what they usually deliver. Their strains are blander and are not special (like the cuts they try to copy are). Anyway, they usually produce OK and buds use to be good looking. They have a good sprout index, that's normal since this is what people used to complain for. I don't like feminised seeds so they are my last option, but sometimes they deliver.

Cheers and enjoy your smoke

I completely agree. Having grown a handful of Dinafem strains myself, nothing has really wowed me. Have you grown Original Amnesia? Probably my favorite out out of the bunch.

Carraxe

Veteran
I completely agree. Having grown a handful of Dinafem strains myself, nothing has really wowed me. Have you grown Original Amnesia? Probably my favorite out out of the bunch.

I did't grow that one, since I didn't have nice experiences with other sativas from them, like Moby Dick. But one of their strains, their old Industrial Plant, was one of the best Northern Lights I remember, I planted them year after year. Years ago they changed the recipe and it wasn't the same anymore.

I just had some Dinachem and I keep a plant I liked, but I made a selection between ten females. I found them irregular, different in structure and aromas, but I might keep this one for a time, it really stinks to chem.

My experience with their bubba is similar to yours, but I also got 2 perfect males out of 5 feminised seeds. Females were all similar, but not fire. You got nice pictures there, by the way.

Latest posts

Latest posts