What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Alex Jones/Infowars Seeds?

resin_lung

I cough up honey oil
Veteran
That's the largest selection of non gmo and non-hybrid heirloom seeds in the world? It said there were only 20 items in that category?

That guy is a complete wacko!

I don't believe it's the largest selection in the world. Zero proof but I'd be willing to bet.

I actually don't believe a fkn thing that comes from that site!

Babies on the moon! Gay frogs! Clinton's demon orgy parties!

Did I mention he's looney toons?

BombBudPuffa

Veteran
That's the largest selection of non gmo and non-hybrid heirloom seeds in the world? It said there were only 20 items in that category?

I don't believe it's the largest selection in the world. Zero proof but I'd be willing to bet.

:laughing:

Spaventa

Veteran

I don't know about any of that but I do want some good natural seed to grow good natural food with. Is there anywhere anyone recommends?

resin_lung

I cough up honey oil
Veteran
https://heirloomseeds.com/

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01B...X236_SY340_QL65&keywords=heirloom+seeds&psc=1

I've never bought any seeds from either site but I've bought a lot of stuff from amazon with no probs.

Craigslist is actually a great place to get vegetable seeds from. Plus you'll get to actually meet strange people and talk plants with them. Best to have an idea of what things cost though. Don't wanna pay retail with these folks and they may try and charge double if you don't know better.

These peeps are often willing to trade as well.

Lrus007

Veteran
i bought a propur water filter from there.
was best price, works well. i would figure
that seeds would be ok also.
Lrus007

Scrappy-doo

Buzzfeed did lab tests on all their products. Results are they are all legit. I'd wager the seeds are as well.

resin_lung

I cough up honey oil
Veteran
Buzzfeed did lab tests on all their products. Results are they are all legit. I'd wager the seeds are as well.

I never meant to imply that the products they sell were not what they claimed to be. I gotta think he has way too many "enemies" who'd love for him to try.

I was generalizing about what InfoWars produces/creates itself (conspiracies mainly) and their claim of having the largest selection....

I'm sure the company's who actually manufacture the product know what they're doing and do it well enough.

Might not be anything we're gonna be able to bet on!

Can't force the action!lol

justanotherbozo

Veteran
...here is a site that sells ONLY non-GMO, hierloom seeds and gardening supplys,...i believe it's more a collective with growers sending in rare hierloom varieties so that they not be lost.

https://www.seedsavers.org

...in the spring they also sell seed potatos and rooted starts for tomatos and herbs and such.

...definitely worth a look see, me i've been a member for the last 5 years and i've been happy with every order.

peace, bozo

resin_lung

I cough up honey oil
Veteran
SamS has been a member of one of them seed saver groups since man first began growing plants!

zif

Veteran
I can second the seed saver's exchange recommendation. Their regular catalog is nice, but the member offerings list contains literally thousands of varieties you will not be able to find anywhere else. Think about the most passionate cannabis gene fiend you can imagine. Now picture equally enthusiastic gene fiends for carrots. And cantaloupes. And chard.... And insert any other random herb, flower, fruit or vegetable here.

Geeky as hell, but in a really good way.

topheavy420

I'm pretty sure the kit from infowars is meant to be stored for emergency use. Their products are actually very good despite what anyone thinks of alex.

I can recommend the seed savers too. Lots of places to get heirloom seeds.

Spaventa

Veteran
I can second the seed saver's exchange recommendation. Their regular catalog is nice, but the member offerings list contains literally thousands of varieties you will not be able to find anywhere else. Think about the most passionate cannabis gene fiend you can imagine. Now picture equally enthusiastic gene fiends for carrots. And cantaloupes. And chard.... And insert any other random herb, flower, fruit or vegetable here.

Geeky as hell, but in a really good way.

Thats really what I was hoping to find - vegetable strain whores lol
I wonder if they argue who's cut of Aubergine is best or who's elite carrots are fake? could be fun :)