What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bubba Hash- full ace run 'n fun

rlsmooth

Next pics are Kali China, really fast pheno in my opinion. I never look at trichomes, just go by the feeling and general look, but first pic is how it looked at week 4 from pistils. Last pics is the other Kali China, bad pic, but it threw totally different kind of buds, more sativa effect in my opinion.

F8mTLvg.jpg

SyvpKPN.jpg

u2lq1YK.jpg

tkgaUvU.jpg

Both KC's have a special place in my stash. Amazing taste and effects.

rlsmooth

Other BH plant, just to show the structure how it grows when untopped. This babe never really fattened up because of the deficiencies and so on, but resulted in smooth tasting and nice working smoke.

rIRpJhs.jpg

gtuYXLF.jpg

deepwaterdude

Amazing amount of crystal on those babes. I've got the same no fattening thing going on; shitty medium I've got 'em in.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi rlsmooth,

It's important to extend properly the dry soil cycles when you are growing hashplants indoors in winter with lower temps and low light intensity. Otherwise you can block their development with too much water.

The first Kali China is an extreme hashplant colorful pheno. The coloful Bubba Hash posted in previous page looks delicious :yummy: Glad you finally managed to get some tasty indica flowers from this cycle despite the problems.

Latest posts

Latest posts