What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Enslavement of Souls and the Archon Gate Keepers

THCengineer

Scientifically speaking, homo sapiens is portrayed as a single species. But, spiritually speaking, if there exist two diametrically opposed sub-species [ensoulled vs soul-less], then a consensus is impossible, because of conflicting "Able vs Cain" temperaments and tendencies. That could be a viable theory for why modern civilization has become a "fractured fairy tale" of fragmented life on earth. If that is true, then that debacle gives the lie to such notions as "we are all one" and "the brotherhood of humanity" and any hope for a utopian society based on true unity of consciousness. Apparently, the palliatives of all those pesky preachers, politicians, professors, prognosticators, and pundits have been so unproductive, that they all deserve to be put out to pasture! lol!

what are you trying to say?

Floridian

Veteran
Hey man I get it..just because I don't approve of your subject matter there's no reason to attack my sexual preferences sheesh!

THCengineer

I thank you for your words of wisdom, for, as Hazarat Inayat Khan said: The words that enlighten the soul are more precious than jewels.

true communication is heart derived communication... it is called cymatics and original Sanskrit language was based on cymatics... it is like psychic expression unclouded by the logical mind but pushed through with feeling and intent... real true communication, the type you just know....

shithawk420

Veteran
what in the fuck are you smoking cause i dont think its weed.and if it is weed,tell me the strain so i know to stay the fuck away from it.
and LMFAO at brown thumbs post!fucking hilarious bud!

ChinggisKhaan

7 billion people around here not including the rest of the living things. Homo Sapians are the only things with a soul? Doubtful in my mind.

7 billion people, where are the portals. Surely somebody knows about one or can take someone to one.

Perhaps these portals exist in our own minds. They are the pathways of thinking to help guide us through all of life's experiences.

I don't know but maybe this is just the particular portal I am looking into at this time in my life.

W

Water-

Scientifically speaking, homo sapiens is portrayed as a single species. But, spiritually speaking, if there exist two diametrically opposed sub-species [ensoulled vs soul-less], then a consensus is impossible, because of conflicting "Able vs Cain" temperaments and tendencies. That could be a viable theory for why modern civilization has become a "fractured fairy tale" of fragmented life on earth. If that is true, then that debacle gives the lie to such notions as "we are all one" and "the brotherhood of humanity" and any hope for a utopian society based on true unity of consciousness. Apparently, the palliatives of all those pesky preachers, politicians, professors, prognosticators, and pundits have been so unproductive, that they all deserve to be put out to pasture! lol!

you sound like a preacher to me, and an authoritarian

Floridian

Veteran
On the serious side if I may be in this thread,what exactly are you considering to be a portal?Is it some kind of supernatural entrance to a different dimension{shit I hate that word it's just not understandable to the average person}some kind of entryway to a different reality maybe?Something that definitely exists but only a very few can acquire?Seriously you have to start somewhere and actually understanding phrases like portals and beings like gatekeepers are a good start.To me it sounds all too much like a good script in a new science fiction story,and I realize sci-fi fiction has become non-fiction in several cases but I'm just trying to figure if you folks are really even serious with this stuff to be honest or if you're just stoning around lol?Hell maybe because I haven't been able to enjoy my erb since November is why I'm having such a hard time with this stuff.But then again when I'm able to smoke again safely are these type of subjects going to make any real sense and have any importance to me??Wow should I start up again and become..noodleheaded??Just kidding of course never take me too serious lol

mr.brunch

Veteran
This sounds a little bit too much like Scientology... thought religion was a no no ...
Or is it another philosophy you crazy kids gone cooked up....

Floridian

Veteran
Ahh the epicenter of Scientology is but a stones throw away in Clearwater.These folks are all to serious.We are Thetins from an extraterrestrial culture that have lived hundreds maybe even thousands of lifetimes.Thats a whole lot of baggage to carry around and to be "cleared"of it you must be 'audited by an approved sci-guy auditor.I shit you not living in Tampa Bay it's hard not to know about the cult and usually ones family member that has lost everything because of it.And the sad worship of Hollywood celebrities affects so many young people down here,there should be a fuckin law!!But it is considered a bonafide religion and enjoys all the perks granted them,like buying up half the real estate in Clearwater proper and never having to pay a dime of property taxes.L Ron was a devious genious

mr.brunch

Veteran
That's where the big bucks are.... everyone's always looking for something these days....
I must be in the wrong game.
I blame my conscience.

Green Squall

Is it true that the Church of Scientology considers Tom Cruise their Messiah?

Usually cults are to be laughed at, but the Church of Scientology has way too much reach for my comfort. I'm just waiting for the day when they implode.

I have no idea what this thread is about by the way.

BudToaster

Veteran
to be "cleared"of it you must be 'audited by an approved sci-guy auditor

not according to L Ron's book: Dianetics: The Modern Science of Mental Health

i thought it was an interesting read - the ideas got prostituted by the "church" - packaged, so they could be sold - paying money gets people's attention, gives more heft to the concept.

THCengineer

Unmasking DDT Agents

Unmasking DDT Agents

DDT - Decoy, Distract and Trash

How disinformation agents work

"A former high official at the NSA (National Security Agency) revealed a protocol informally dubbed DDT - that old poisonous chemical long-banned in much of the world. In this application, it stands for Decoy, Distract and Trash - which is what sophisticated intelligence operatives use to set up some person or group, take them off the trail of something real and important, and trash the person or the subject."

"All good disinformation has some real, true information contained within it. The mixing of truth with untruth makes the result more believable. So by addressing a serious subject with spurious data, evidence, documents and witnesses, the deception goes down so much more smoothly..."

If a man will begin with certainties,
he shall end in doubts;
but if he will be content to begin with doubts,
he shall end in certainties.
-- Francis Bacon

THCengineer

Abductions, ET’s & Inter-Dimensional Entities Who Manipulate Our Reality

Abductions, ET’s & Inter-Dimensional Entities Who Manipulate Our Reality

maxresdefault.jpg

Human Cloning: Illuminati Cloning Centers
Are more Organic Portals being manufactured?​

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wtugzk3945Y
Peter Robbins On Abductions, ET’s & Inter-Dimensional Entities Who Manipulate Our Reality [VIDEO]
Published on Jul 17, 2017

Floridian

Veteran
Tom Cruise is considered to be someone that is a very ancient Thetan not a god or anything like that but a soul that has lived for far longer than the average human,gee imagine picking him out as a more important individual Thetin,as opposed to Harry the homeless guy I know that has been absolutely ingenious just surviving in this world for so many years with nothing and nobody.Harry couldn't recruit new Thetins like Tom can.I can find humor in most anything I encounter but the church is something that has destroyed so many individuals and more importantly families that it's too fucked up for even me to be flippant about,and if you guys haven't noticed I'm a joker or I try to be unsuccessfuly too often lol,but there's nothing funny about this scientology shit,it seems every month or so we have a heartbreaking story about another family being torn apart and ripped off monetarily spiritually physically and any other way you can conceive of in a negative light

Latest posts

Latest posts