What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Outdoors in uk 2017, who's doing what this year ?

steasy88

Yeah I am able to but them into a dark place for 12 hours. I'm going to start this week coming then thanks for the help

Hoypare.

:tiphat:
picture.php

View image in gallery

When we have about 13 hrs of dark unless they are bred for outdoors, like HFH , Danish or Canadian strains usually start mid to end of July.

Andyo

Veteran
early frost stops botrytis

early frost stops botrytis

How do you get them to finish after September
In th uk I've got two skunk#1 and a cheese clone out and thinking to flower them early cause last year mold got most of my outdoor grow any help would be wonderful

Early frost stops botrytis mold
I was lucky in south east kent we often got a cold week early september i remember it stopped mold dead turned it bone dry orange colour

So next year i went n took a bottle of co2 and froze any little bits i found and snapped them out

Also grow them hard ,if your feeding i used my bloom formula from 1 august
I had very well drained soil and water near by so they almost wilted before water/feeding

soft plants get mold
need open space and breeze. select you spot wisley A

steasy88

Thanks for the advice bro I've already started flowering them as I grow in pots hopefully I can get them to finish this year before the rain and mold destroys them again lol all the best if u have a outdoor grow on this year:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts