What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

farmerlions first greenhouse grow

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
Two more ladies.

Two more ladies.

These CBG Destroyer ladies have me excited. Like the Golden Tiger I had last season and two this season. I have a better soil mix and a better environment for them to thrive in. That said less the learning curve that is just around the corner.
The purple Mexican today. I'm sorry if this seems a little repetitive on posting small plants. All I have is small plants. I see growth changes every time I walk in the door. Another node, wider longer leaves, stem strength and diameter. Maybe I'm just enjoying seeing results after a lot of hard work in the rain and snow for two months. What ever the cause I'm having fun. Oh and great genetics make me feel and look better than my growing skills really are. Humble and learning, Thanks Dubi and company. Peace:tiphat:

Last edited:

Ncali

Veteran
It seems repetitive now, I'm sure. I almost feel guilty posting any shots of little ones, you just know everyone wants sexy bud shots, haha. But in a few months time you'll be busy tracking all these different interesting ladies flowering... will you be able to keep up with demand??

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
06-03-Greenhose

06-03-Greenhose

This is the newest pic of the Destroyer. This plant is just starting the 3rd node of growth. The stalk is starting to get thicker and the branches seem strong.

This is one of the Acapulco Gold. They are the most petite of all the last seeds germinated and have the thinnest leaves. They seem happy but just have their own pace of life.

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
06-03 Greenhouse

06-03 Greenhouse

The two Queen Mothers are competing neck and neck with the Lilly x MaPettit for badest girl on the block. Both girls are on their third nodes of growth. they both have about 2 1/2" between nodes. All leaves have heavy serrations on leaves. They look very happy so far in their corner of the room.

The NepJam x Kali China still have petite stalks but are starting to gain mass quickly. First node of growth is short fat leaf sets.
I didn't take a picture of the Lilly x MaPettit today. What an amazing little lady she is. The aroma she is producing at the 5th node and first seven leaf set is crazy! From what I've studied the Lilly is quite aromatic. It's starting to smell like a grow room. I like it.
I hope all of you have a great and safe weekend. Peace:tiphat:

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
Lost Queen Mother Picture

Lost Queen Mother Picture

Ncali, I have three big binders with 6 sections each for notes on individual plants. I have a lot to learn on taking pictures and posting them. Syd Barret you are the man at posting pics. I even forgot to post the Queen Mother picture in the last post so here she is.

I didn't take any pictures of the Michoacán Cream today. They are coming into their own quickly. They are just forming the second node leaf sets. They aren't mutated leaves but don't have uniform serrations. They go from even to very serrated closer to the tips. The 1st and second node are only 3/4" apart. Looking pretty stalky so far. The structure is more like the Peyote Purple than what I would expect a Mexican to look like. She is nothing like the Oaxacan or Acapulco Gold. Little things like that intrigue me. I'm easily amused I guess. Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
Double China Yunnan single seed.

Double China Yunnan single seed.

This is a neat little plant. It came up a double from a single seed. I'll take twins.
This is one of three Malawi (pink hair) x MaPettit. I'm looking forward to seeing these mature. Between the three, I hope to see how uniform they are. They are only 2 1/2 days old now.
This is the largest Golden Tiger. I'm very interested to see how this environment differs in growth patterns from last seasons indoor grow. Peace

Last edited:

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
More Ladies

More Ladies

This is the Guawi.
These two are the Zamaldelica x KC.

They are in a corner. I will move a fan closer to them this evening and get them a little more direct air movement to strengthen stalks and branches. Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
The Zipolite Oaxacan, starting to smell.

The Zipolite Oaxacan, starting to smell.

The Oaxacan has started to compete with the Lilly x MaPettit for stink queen.
The leaves are broad and she wants to be tall. The aroma has picked up a notch for sure. I don't have to bend over to smell her.
This is the lady she is competing against for stink queen. The Lilly x MaPettit. It was 100 degrees here today. Not sure what tomorrow holds in store. I better give them some water before they are left alone all day tomorrow. It was 105 to 110 in the greenhouse today. I did wire in the second fan this afternoon. That seemed to help more for sure. The Acapulco Gold seemed to really enjoy the heat as well as the Destroyer's did also. I misted all the plants a few times today. No noticeable stress to the China Yunnan or the Peyote Purple. It has to be hotter where ever they came from than North Dakota is. Suck it up girls, your not getting A/C. Peace

deepwaterdude

Very nice starts, farmerlion. I like very much your detailed labeling; it'll be probably like walking around a ganja museum in a few weeks. Hell, I'd give tours, recoup some expenses;)

Last night I smoked my first bud of the ZAm x KC taken down 5 days ago; smells of deep mango cream and strong, giggly, made me feel weird about what my face was doing, and had that feeling of seeing the surrounding landscape as if I had just landed on it. I caught myself smiling like an idiot at the computer screen more than a few times. Good sign with no cure. There's a word on the tip of my tongue that gets it close... I'd say it's like a small/decent dose of mushrooms, without the profound churning and fundamental distorting of reality.
All that to say I'd take clones;)

orfeas

Veteran
Man oh man, so meticulously schemed growing premises...and so lush little toddlers over there...I fancy the "cleaningness" of it all... :)

Hey, DWD, any recollection as to what stage them trichs were when you took her down? Eloquent feed back on the high... :biggrin:

:tiphat:Orfeas

deepwaterdude

Man oh man, so meticulously schemed growing premises...and so lush little toddlers over there...I fancy the "cleaningness" of it all... :)

Hey, DWD, any recollection as to what stage them trichs were when you took her down? Eloquent feed back on the high... :biggrin:

:tiphat:Orfeas

Thanks, orfeas; it's pretty complex in its effect, so merits complex reaction;) there was just the first appearance of amber, so less than 15%, mainly cloudy. I was kinda happy to take one down a little early, to have bigger differences in effect between similar plants. There was no nervousness to the sample, very happy base to it. I've got another couple of nugs out drying for tonight after work to try with a cleaner palate.

I was looking at the 3 gallon girls, and they're still active plumping, so I may let them go some days longer than 9 weeks, the others 10. I think Beast is getting ready to foxtail, can see new green growth. Hope not nanners;)

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
Holeshot22, Thanks for the support brother.
Orfeas, That's how I know it was all of 100+ in the greenhouse. I brought out the shop vac and sucked out all the tile cracks and around grow bags. I make sure to leave the spiders. They are my first line of defense against unwanted bugs. It's easier to check their webs than look under every leaf. (I do that to just not yet).
Deepwaterdude, Hell I giggled reading your post. When I get into the smile zone. It's hard to get back out. Sponge Bob has the orb of confusion. I feel I have one built in at times. I like the shroom reference. We have the dung loving shroom's here. They are the weakest of the three shroom's in the US. But it is easy to find cow poop in August and September and pick garbage bags full of the little beauties. And they don't show up on piss tests. Years ago that is how I kept crews working long hours seven days a week. Each morning every guy got 5 shroom's and would stomp seismic phones into the ground for 14 to 16 hours a day. The old oilfield. Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
Deepwaterdude, ( Hell, I'd give tours, recoup some expenses;) Please don't ever do that. My daughter did that once to me about 7 or 8 years ago. I was at work and she brought some people over she met at a party. They picked several buds from the plants and posted the party online. When I got home she bragged to me about all the cool points she scored with the people she met last night. I had to scrap the entire grow before I went to bed. I'm sure you were only joking my friend. I still get cold sweats and remember ripping her ass about cool points while I'm in jail. Now it's like a running joke. Her new friends are like where do you get your weed? Ours blows!... Just some farmer??? Peace

deepwaterdude

Deepwaterdude, ( Hell, I'd give tours, recoup some expenses;) Please don't ever do that. My daughter did that once to me about 7 or 8 years ago. I was at work and she brought some people over she met at a party. They picked several buds from the plants and posted the party online. When I got home she bragged to me about all the cool points she scored with the people she met last night. I had to scrap the entire grow before I went to bed. I'm sure you were only joking my friend. I still get cold sweats and remember ripping her ass about cool points while I'm in jail. Now it's like a running joke. Her new friends are like where do you get your weed? Ours blows!... Just some farmer??? Peace

Yep, definitely joking, always a bad idea to tell/show people you grow;) I'd have done the same as you did in your case, heartbroken. Glad you're still with us!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi farmerlion :)

The seedlings look very happy, a nice start for a very promising grow!
Thanks for the updates friend!

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
Subtle changes in a hurry.

Subtle changes in a hurry.

Michoacán Cream ladies. The Destroyer's .Thanks Dubi, Have a great week! When I got home last night it was dark. So I watered this morning and took some pictures before I leave again.

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
More Ladies

More Ladies

Here is the Zamaldelica x Kali China.
These are the NepJam x Kali China. Not sure why this is the first time I've ever run any NepJam genetics. I can't wait to smell them in flowering.
Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
KC x NMK

KC x NMK

These are the Kali China x New Malawi Killer's. I noticed I'm heavy into the Kali China genetics with crosses and also some of the Malawi's. I'm waiting on my feminized breeders pack of Malawi to show up. I will germinate two seeds and see how they do with 6 or 7 weeks of vegetative growth. I hope you all have a great rest of your week. Thanks for stopping by. Peace:tiphat:

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
Temps better.

Temps better.

This is the Queen Mother today. I didn't take notes of number of nodes or new branches. But she getting bushier.
These are the Orient Express x NepJam's. All leaves are in very good shape.
This is the largest of three Golden Tigers. I'm eager to see the results and/or differences between last years GT and this one. Last years GT was 22" tall and 17 1/2"s of her was bud. All main cola w/ a 10" diameter at base of cola. (oily, dark, dirty and scary aroma). She was loved by my friends. Peace

Latest posts

Latest posts