What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ace gear and all

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
Ι read you loud and clear, mate! Mind you though, that sheila is already tickling and sparkling alright :biggrin: ...apparent difference in ten days...
canopy and cola of yesterday

:tiphat:Orfeas

Yes, they are rapidly moving along...

Here are a couple of my mini balcony mums, I could tell you that it is R-L Malawi Panama, then Panama - Malawi... they look pretty much identical ! Other phenos look more different than these. I have cuts saved for indoor runs, so not getting too hung up on how the mothers do outside vs each other, the real test will be indoors

This pic is from yesterday, in the pouring rain :biggrin:

picture.php

orfeas

Veteran
Gimme a strain I cannot mould and I'll be damned... :biggrin:

M x P goddess with most pistils died back and trichs all being milky with some amber as well...

Attachments

• P1090456.JPG
    P1090456.JPG
    107.5 KB · Views: 8

orfeas

Veteran
waning moon and the stripping of lower/central branches of my round nugs Bangi Haze has begun...little mould here, little mould there...inconsiderable damage compared to the one of my last couple of years...
I reckon the strong wind minimized the loss...anyways, the appearance of amber trichs allows for a full harvest before the end of the month ...

In the last pic mould slight damage is visible...

Attachments

• P1090469.JPG
    P1090469.JPG
    148.4 KB · Views: 14
  • P1090470.JPG
    P1090470.JPG
    181.9 KB · Views: 16
  • P1090471.JPG
    P1090471.JPG
    157.4 KB · Views: 10
  • P1090472.JPG
    P1090472.JPG
    97.8 KB · Views: 14
G

That's a great plant brother!Lots of respect... :tiphat:

That leaf on the left,eh? ;)

orfeas

Veteran
Tah, carnalito!

That leaflet doesn't take an eagle's eye to spot, does it? ...as if you were pop-eyed :biggrin:

orfeas

Veteran
Thank you, gg!

Now this M x P goddess looks as if it's telling me I can call it a day and grab me pruning gear ... no more swelling, no more fresh pistils, a woody/earthy solid smell and them trichs all being cloudy...

Attachments

• P1090476.JPG
    P1090476.JPG
    154.4 KB · Views: 8
  • P1090475.JPG
    P1090475.JPG
    109.3 KB · Views: 10
  • P1090474.jpg
    P1090474.jpg
    131.1 KB · Views: 7
  • P1090473.jpg
    P1090473.jpg
    132.3 KB · Views: 7

orfeas

Veteran
This is the 2nd M x P goddess that seems to take its time, lean and spindly, the least productive plant I've ever had so far..Yet, she's also been the first plant to have gone that far --end October--without any mould infection, despite sitting among other plants affected by mould, albeit slightly ... she gives out a very sweet kinda caramel aroma with all her trichs being cloudy...

Attachments

• P1090499.JPG
    P1090499.JPG
    82.4 KB · Views: 9
  • P1090498.JPG
    P1090498.JPG
    99.7 KB · Views: 8
  • P1090497.JPG
    P1090497.JPG
    107.4 KB · Views: 11

orfeas

Veteran
"Wheee! I am leaving the ditch in a few days! "
So spoke Bangi Haze after the appearance of amber trichs...I could take it down now, but since temps are so mild I' ll let it go as far as it can get...

Attachments

• P1090500.JPG
    P1090500.JPG
    160 KB · Views: 15
  • P1090501.JPG
    P1090501.JPG
    173.9 KB · Views: 16
  • P1090503.JPG
    P1090503.JPG
    105.2 KB · Views: 12
G

:canabis: :smokeit:

Any sample from her yet?What about her sis highwise at this stage?

orfeas

Veteran
:canabis:

Any sample from her yet?What about her sis highwise at this stage?

I puffed at half a splif and went through two 90 minute-periods in no time at all...I do this quite often... ;)

Her sis is quite different, a little heavier I'd say, more potent...Yet, both bring on this warm euforic feeling and keep you on your toes :)

Nice lanky lady, orfeas. I took mine this morning at 10.5 weeks flower;0) Can't wait to try her out.

Good on you dwd! And don't fail to tell us about it when sampled... :)

deepwaterdude

Oooo, sounds nice. I'll definitely get back to you on the smoke; buds are really hard and she put out a lot;) I don't think she was fed much at all. Love to be on a Greek isle this time of season; just got first snow on the mountains...

Attachments

• BH harvest day.jpg
    BH harvest day.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 9
  • Last pistils.jpg
    Last pistils.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 8

makedon

Veteran
hola colega
your garden looks budelicius...as always
waiting for your smoke reports...they kinda work like a seed compass for me

vives from the wurst land :biggrin:

:tiphat:

orfeas

Veteran
Kono, dwd, makedon
thanks heaps folks!

Now, "standing in the corner, waiting for my man..." and I am in a dilemma with this MxP goddess for my eyes and nose are telling me that's the end of the road, whereas the x50 mic is telling me otherwise...them trichs are all cloudy...will they ever get amber with that kind of foliage? I very much doubt it... :)

Attachments

• P1090511.JPG
    P1090511.JPG
    109.7 KB · Views: 8
  • P1090513.JPG
    P1090513.JPG
    92.1 KB · Views: 8
G

Oh,she's sweet Jane alright!:)
I was under the impression that maturing of resin isn't connected with photosynthesis...But I could be wrong!
respect

orfeas

Veteran
Oh,she's sweet Jane alright!:)
I was under the impression that maturing of resin isn't connected with photosynthesis...But I could be wrong!
respect

Ahh, it'd be jolly good if you were to shed some widow's mite on my shaded ignorance :)

doubting the formation of ambers was only a logical assumption...

Latest posts

Latest posts