What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Weird - Wacky - Funny News

R

Robrites

Wx5n4QN.jpg

R

Robrites

This Genius Tried to Take His Driver's License Test With a Pound of Marijuana, a Gun

This Genius Tried to Take His Driver's License Test With a Pound of Marijuana, a Gun

This Genius Tried to Take His Driver's License Test With a Pound of Marijuana, and a Gun in the Car

Today’s contender for “America’s Most Smartest” (I said what I said) is 22-year-old Reginald D. Wooding Jr., who thought it would be a great idea to take his driver’s license test with a pound of marijuana, a loaded gun, a 30-round magazine and some $15,000 cash in the car he was using.
According to WBALTV, Wooding was in his mother’s car on Monday gearing to take his test at the Motor Vehicle Administration in Glen Burnie, Md, when his examiner smelled marijuana coming from the vehicle and alerted a state trooper who was working at the MVA.
Further proving that Wooding is the best genius, he reportedly voluntarily handed over a small bag of weed to officers, according to Maryland State Police Maj. Greg Shipley, prompting the trooper to investigate further. When all was said and done, the officer uncovered one pound of marijuana, a scale, more than $15,000 of what police believe to be money related to drugs and a loaded handgun.
Needless to say, Wooding will have to go another few years without a driver’s license, most likely, as he was arrested before taking his test. He is facing multiple charges including engaging in a drug-trafficking crime while transporting a firearm, possessing a firearm during a drug-trafficking crime and possession of marijuana with intent to distribute.
The 22-year-old was later released on $7,500 unsecured bond. According to the report, it is not clear if Wooding’s mother will face any charges.
Wooding, who has been previously charged with burglary, assault and drug-related charges dating back to 2015, is expected back in court on Sept. 5.

ozzieAI

Veteran
Man stuck in Dubai after his Lamborghini test drive left him with thousands in fines

A BRITISH dad caught in a row in Dubai over a $AU62,000 speeding fine in a Lamborghini is disabled and normally drives a mobility car.

Farah Hashi, 25, racked up the whopping bill after borrowing the $AU467,000 Huracan supercar through friends while on holiday in the oil-rich Arab state, The Sun reports. From Wales, the dad-of-one is “mad about cars” but has one leg shorter than another and normally drives a specially adapted Vauxhall Corsa.

He is now stuck in Dubai because he refused to pay the huge fine for breaking the limit 33 times while racing up to speeds of 240km/h. Farah cannot leave the country because the hire company has his passport and refuse to give it back until he pays. Farah’s brother Adnan Hashi, 50, was last night flying out to try and help sort out the problem.

“Ever since he was a young boy, Farah’s been mad about cars,” Adnan said. “But because he is disabled and has one leg shorter than the other he has a mobility car — a Vauxhall Corsa.

“Friends from Cardiff had invited him out to Dubai for a holiday and it is those people who owned the Lamborghini. “They have a car showroom in Dubai and they asked Farah if he wanted to drive it.
“It was only when they got it back to the showroom that they asked him for his passport because he’d incurred the fines.
“But they are the owners of the vehicle and they should have to pay the fines. “I’m flying out there today to try to sort this mess out. He has a partner and a young son who missing him desperately.”Farah was staying at the posh Five Palm Jumeirah Hotel and Resort when he went for his early morning drive on July 30.

He is now deeper in debt after borrowing to extend his hotel stay while he argues with the rental firm, his brother said. “It is so corrupt. I don’t know how they can legally withhold his passport,” Adnan said. “They came to his hotel and demanded he hand it over after the speeding ticket came through, and out of fear he gave it to them. “There is no way he has that money. He is out of work at the minute and went to Dubai to visit friends.

“He was supposed to be there for five days and fly back last week but now he is stuck in his hotel room, he’s had to extend his stay and we have no idea how he will get home. “He didn’t even pay to hire the car. One of his friends had sorted it out for him. “He was caught doing more than 200km/h but he didn’t know the laws over there.

“We just want to make sure he can get home OK.” Farah’s niece Amina Tufft said: “I hate to think what’s going to happen to his wife and their young son if he can’t get back to Newport. “He’s always been interested in cars so it’s not surprising that he was caught speeding in a Lamborghini. “He always thought he could be Mr Invisible and not be caught — it seems this time he’s got himself into a lot of trouble.”

Rental firm owner Mohammed Ebrahim told The Sun:“I just want Farah to do the right thing. I don’t want to be involved in this trouble. “It’s not me he owes the money to, it’s the government. But if he doesn’t pay, it could land back on me.

“We are a small business and this is hurting us.

“I took his passport for a guarantee because I gave him a $AU467,000 car. I am afraid he is trying to get away without paying his debt.” A Lamborghini Huracan can hit speeds of up to 320km/h, and can accelerate from 0 to 96km/h in just 3.4 seconds.

Latest posts

Latest posts