What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CBD flowers

ECtraveler

Veteran
20:1 Richness (Valentine-X x Rainmaker) at 30 days.
picture.php

Terpz

The first of 18 Valentine-X x Rainmaker showed it's first signs of sex, was topped and the leaves sent to the lab last Friday. The others will be going in either tomorrow or the next day. I'll also be sending a sample of this one to a different lab once he's a little older to verify the results.[/URL]

EC, Is your lab able to test cannabinoid levels from a single leaf as opposed to a finished bud?

TerpeneDream

harlequin
17%cbd 6%thc
View Image

ac/dc
14%/4%
View Image

Nice. Did you test that Harlequin for those numbers?

CBD Bill who put Harlequin in the publics hands said it was 8% CBD / 7% THC

Although, I'm sure every batch will be different, I just haven't heard just high numbers with Harlequin

How would you describe the smell and flavor?

From the couple samples I've tried, and seen grown, It's a sour-lime-pepper kinda palette

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
when my harlequin was tested by CB1 labs in denver it got 14% THC and 8.5 % CBD, that was supposedly the bill atlhouse / free CBD cut....

ECtraveler

Veteran
Wow, that is great! Can this be done at any stage in the plants life?

Yes. Sometimes ratios change a little from veg to flower but it's still pretty reliable and paints a better picture of what's going on and what to concentrate resources on.

ECtraveler, where do I find me some "med tree seeds"? I've tried searching, but didn't find anything. I'm hoping it's not one of those, in person only kind of things. Id love to try some of your cbd crosses.

I just was lucky enough to scoop up some Med Tree seeds. :woohoo: i got Cherry Tart and Gabby's Gift gonna pick some others up to. I got mine at Brown dog health and wellness https://weedmaps.com/dispensaries/brown-dog-health-and-wellness-2 it's in So Cal. They rep this gear hard and swear by it. They said strawberry candy, lou dubbs and velvet couch come highly recommended. They had a ton of his strains especially his spring 2016 thc and cbd drops listed on his instagram :biggrin:

went back and grabbed Richness (Valentine-x20:1 X Rainmaker 10:1) Jam Session ACDC X Strawberry Candy and Slurm (Aliendog(ether pheno) X Black lemon cookies). I also was gifted some Super Limited? 1 is Tsu-Dough and the other is Dreamrider. I was wondering Ectravler can you give me any more info about Dreamrider? Im really interested in your new drops that have that Suzy Q 50:1 in the lineage.

B

Bob Green

Slurm haha that's what I call my tincture!

Love the pictures peeps. ;)

Bongstar420

Expect the population of 5:2 x 2:1 to yield approximately this distribution:

Mostly THC= 14%
Mixed THC/CBD=49%
Mostly CBD= 39%

The profiles of the mixed types will tend to lean to the 5:2-2:1 ratio of CBD:THC

Nice male. What are you going to cross him with?

This is the current male I'm working with. He's an EMT (ACDC x Canna-tsu) with a CBD:THC profile of 5:2 that's about to pollinate 2 females with 2:1 CBD:THC profiles in hopes of f2s with a super high ratio similar to ACDC.
View Image

And a pic one of the females he's pollinating from her last run. Her flavor was reminiscent of watermelon
View Image

Ain't that the truf. I grew out official 'Cannatonic' and was sorely disappointed by the breeders work. What a loser. $100 for something any halfwit could do.

Anyways, I took it upon myself to produce an improved knock off version of 'Cannatonic.' My version produces very consistent chemotypes of the 50/50 type all with similar terps. Half of the plants have improved looks and floral density compared to ACDC. All yield comparably with double the veg vigor and twice the stretch.

Finally, the medical nature of a CBD cut has no bearing on your high. Stop falsely defining "medicine" as how high it gets you or how much you like it. Liking something has nothing to do with medical efficacy.

I saw some assay tests that can identify bcd but not quantify exactly.
they were out of CO, new product designed for doing just this for folks without access to labs.

http://cbscientific.com

4 years ago I grew out seeds from this batch of canna tonic from feminine seeds in CA. These were grown by Dr Courtney's nurse.

View Image

It was not hard to spot the pheno's over 20% thc with trace CBD.
likewise the one I got that was all CBD and trace thc.

the Pheno's in between just sucked equally and were all over the map structure wise and time to ripen.

I kept the high and low and the best of the in-between in terms of yield was tested long after I tossed it as a 50/50.

none of them were good medically for me. the high on the THC version was strong but dead for me. the all CBD completely wrecked my buzz.
HATED it! all of it. but I know other patients work different than me so I want to help folks who don't care to get as high as I.

this is a pic of the all THC pheno I found. a lot of people liked this one. I know some are keeping it going as it has commercial appeal to them.
9 weeks, decent yield, loud and frosty. hated the buzz. pain to trim.

View Image

Last edited:

Alien dream

Hey ECtraveler, got any finished pics of super rich? Nessie? Gonna get one of these just not sure on which of the two to get. Curious as to the average ratios, total%, and yields on both. Structure? Smells? Want to make the best choice for me but can't find much info. Thanks

Latest posts

Latest posts