What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ACE / Outdoors and guerilla

konopenko

Veteran
Hi Dubi, yes she was on OE side,but not so dark and with different looking buds:
picture.php

Mutant bud...
picture.php

Nepalese Jam had some flowering problems, I blame soil-batmix which delayed flowering.Mmmm good smell and very sticky buds.
picture.php

Acemix lady, very vigorous and tasty imo.You can see shadow on bottom-right how scary and big OE/Nep bud is :)
picture.php

Regards cannabrothers!

S

scai

Lovely picturea, love the color of Nepalese Jam.Very interesting lookin plant!
Nice growing, keep it up, my friend!

konopenko

Veteran
Thanks for your kind words shush, numide and scai. I also made few seeds: NepaleseJ and Mazar I Shariff produced few gigantic seeds. I visited that Mazari few days ago..well he finished his life, but steam is still producing some lovely scent.
picture.php

picture.php

Hey shush do you know where Mazari lived? :)

S

shush

You are just teasing me with this pics.I know the mountains,but not the place the photo was made:)I will be exploring this side of country a lot next year.Ill be there almost every weekend if i can make,searching for nice boulders and easy climbing routes.Just bought myselfe a climbing eq.I want to climb Sfinga in next 10 years :D:D:D

bogatin

You are just teasing me with this pics.I know the mountains,but not the place the photo was made:)I will be exploring this side of country a lot next year.Ill be there almost every weekend if i can make,searching for nice boulders and easy climbing routes.Just bought myselfe a climbing eq.I want to climb Sfinga in next 10 years :D:D:D

Your crazy man. Stick with the ground and plant beans.

:laughing:

konopenko

Veteran
You dont understand bogatin, its nice to die there :biggrin: kinda romantic. Hey shush bro its 1666m high and behind Krvavec ;)

bogatin

You dont understand bogatin, its nice to die there :biggrin: kinda romantic. Hey shush bro its 1666m high and behind Krvavec ;)

:dance013:

Man you need some early genes for that location. I would love to see some early plants grown at that elevation. ;-) Crazy spot. Unleash the green in the alps!

konopenko

Veteran
Very fresh pic from todays trip..
picture.php

hey shush you are close..did you know that maybe best world climber Steve House strarted to climb here. If you have time read his book Beyond the Mountain.
:tiphat:

S

shush

just saw an interview with s.house few days ago on our national channel.he speaks slovenian very well.didnt know that:)the guy is realy one of the best alpinist's world wide.

so konopenko...did yo test your buds yet?smoke report?

konopenko

Veteran
Hey shush, yes Im testing them every day :)
Acemix lady maybe tical hybrid is lovely daytime smoke and has pleasent effect ant taste.
OE/Nep has kinda indoor look, very resinous but with less intense scent and taste as original orient express. NepJ is good smoke, but lost some quality cos I harvested her in rain...
Hey shush Im waiting for decent weather, so we could visit my mountain weed place and taste some ganja in peace :tiphat:

S

shush

Cant wait to try NepJ next outdoor.She looks killer on your photos.
Yeah the weather is bad last few weeks and no-go for mountains.We'll keep in touch.

konopenko

Veteran
Regards Ace friends,Shush bro there is a 1,5 year old bud waiting for u...
picture.php

but this time we will have to hike you know :) good luck to you and your wife ;)

picture.php