What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Need some laymens nutrient recipes "example included"

rshackleferd

Not very good at math or complex recipes that require a huge brain. Does anybody have a laymens nutrient recipe? I have been using fatmans coco coir for a good while with good results, Here is one listed below that i have been using.

Coco Grow

Part A

"ounces per gallon"

Calcium Nitrate 20.8
Potassium Nitrate 1.2
Iron Chelate 1.35

Part B

Potassium Nitrate 1.2
MonoPotassium Phosphate 5.6
Magnesium Sulfate 4.3
Manganese Sulfate .269
Boric Acid / Solubor .368
Zinc Sulfate .291
Copper Sulfate .059
Ammonium Molybdate .002

Ph 5.5-5.8

br26

Good luck finding some of those chemicals, and even if you do, I would think twice about sending them to your residence or using traceable cards to come back to you. You will surely be on a list , because the Federal governments are tracking chemicals like potassium nitrate as either meth or explosive precursors. Locally, pure posassium nitrate is more difficult to find. Also get a intrusive comment half the time from the clerk, "what, u making an explosive?"

Call me paranoid, whatever. Just be aware.

amanda88

Not very good at math or complex recipes that require a huge brain. Does anybody have a laymens nutrient recipe? I have been using fatmans coco coir for a good while with good results, Here is one listed below that i have been using.

Coco Grow

Part A

"ounces per gallon"

Calcium Nitrate 20.8
Potassium Nitrate 1.2
Iron Chelate 1.35

Part B

Potassium Nitrate 1.2
MonoPotassium Phosphate 5.6
Magnesium Sulfate 4.3
Manganese Sulfate .269
Boric Acid / Solubor .368
Zinc Sulfate .291
Copper Sulfate .059
Ammonium Molybdate .002

Ph 5.5-5.8
Organic Teas ...easy peezy
Go to your garden ..outside grab a bucket fill it with nettle(stinging nettle in the UK) cut them up with scissors, fill with water, allow to soak in a warm place for 2-3 weeks, remove the mash and add 20 times more water than you have now, shake and spray on your plants 2 times per day ...until bud.
At bud, use the same method with comfrey leaves, on both times spray only on the fan leaves, the above method will need adapting to your current method and location ..good luck

rshackleferd

Good luck finding some of those chemicals, and even if you do, I would think twice about sending them to your residence or using traceable cards to come back to you. You will surely be on a list , because the Federal governments are tracking chemicals like potassium nitrate as either meth or explosive precursors. Locally, pure posassium nitrate is more difficult to find. Also get a intrusive comment half the time from the clerk, "what, u making an explosive?"

Call me paranoid, whatever. Just be aware.

You can buy this stuff anywhere, all of those ingredients on that list are inert. The only one that might raise a concern is potassium nitrate but if you are worried you can purchase it at lowes, just look for stump remover 100% pure potassium nitrate. Or you can find it at your local pharmacy.

Latest posts

Latest posts