What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Need a long weekend in Dam

zamzia

Veteran
I need a long weekend break in Dam with a couple of friendly faces. Shame I can't tag people see who's up for it! I'll be tapping you up though JS :)

zamzia

Veteran
So resident JS and Mack are down. s2 is looking at the regular Nov/Dec trip when HTCC would normally be on and I'm pretty sure we'll be arranging an ICMag meet up in place of HT failure. Anyone else for a trip soon??

mr.haze420

Veteran
i heard the htcc will be going on here ususal dates, no expo, just coffeeshop cup and music. i am here all the time....

mack 10

Veteran
So usually the 3rd week of November? For Cupweek.

Zam when you thinking? End of Aug?

Anyone heard anything about the Secret Smokout in the UK?

Anyone going to Irun expo?

And some festival type thing with UB40 playing ?

Any other stuff going down?
Decisions decisions..

Last edited:

74G

let me know i'm always in to see friendly faces and have great time in the beautiful city of A'dam... .. . i'll be checking this thread... .. .
And by the way a big HIGH to Jamie and MrHaze, hope to see you asap my dear friends... .. .
All the best... .. .

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
we are looking at going out in nov,,
ht cup or not and would love to go before but on holiday with missus in sept and hands full up until then,,,,
have a great trip if anyone does go before nov:biggrin:,,,,,s2

zamzia

Veteran
I think that's the best way to look at it Mack, us lot get together and what ever else is going on is a bonus :)

What is the Irun and when is it?

D

darkhorse

I'm looking for a good weekend here or the dam.

Got cash burning a hole in my pocket and I have itchy feet.
need to just up and off for a good smoke with anyone who's up for it?

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
im looking forward to taking some ppl down to boerenjongens if theyre up for it.. so tiring hearing about all the expensive and yet shit buds for sale in Adam, would be nice to show thats not always the case :)

don't get me wrong, there are plenty of shit buds for sale in Adam, plenty of decent ones too ;)