What's new

Scales

Pumpkin

Veteran
Anybody know a good set of scales that will weigh a pound at a time (including container to hold it), so maybe up to 1000 grams at a time with 0.1g accuracy. I want it large enough to fit 1 pound of plant material on it also, so no pocket shit :)

Suggestions welcome. Couldn't find a better forum to post this on, fiigure you cooks would be into your scales :)

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
triple beam ,, office store like office depot have digital scales for mail and such that do a few lbs and have a tare button...yeehaw I think mine does up to like 5 or 6 lbs

Donn

I have an Ohaus triple beam from a ways back. With accessory weights (that I don't have), it could manage 1kg, but not 0.1g accuracy. If you mean 1 gram to ±0.1 accuracy, I don't think so either. It's graduated at 1 gram. If I wanted to weigh out 1 gram, with such accuracy that I'm sure it's really no more than 1.1 and no less than 0.9, I think I'd need some other scale.

amanda88

I got mine of Ebay, after searching hi and low ....forever, now I cherish them ...lol

cheaper too

relic1981

Veteran
just lost my scales (long story) im in a bit of a bind and could use some help to get back on track, can someone pm me or check out my visitor message? i need both a kitchen scale to weigh lbs of both flowers and slabs, preferably 0.1) and a little guy preferably with 0.01 accuracy for small amounts of concentrates..that said beggars cant be choosy right?

thanks in advance!
much love

relic

EastCoast710

I bought cheap on ebay. once it stops working I take another out and toss the broken in trash. we bought a 10 pack of each. 5 lb scales.. and 10 gram scales for small amounts of oil .