What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~~HOLIDAY PET CONTEST 2009~~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Alrighty ya'll.......time to get your pets into the ICM holiday spirit!! :xmastree:

I was discussing with Gypsy doing this contest again this year and he said 'SURE'!

Most of you who have been around ICM over the years know how much I love my kitties!! :kitty: They have lots of clothes
and I manage to get them dressed up from time to time....especially over the holiday season. Ho-Ho-Ho!!!:xmasnut:

This is an invitation for you animal lovers to show off your pets, of course dressed up in their holiday best! :eggnog:

Contest rules:

1. Contest opens now and will run through Dec 31, 2009.
2. Photos must include your pet in a holiday fashion/theme.
3. Three winners will be selected by me and my two cats.
4. Winners will be announced on Jan 1, 2010.
5. Winners will advise shipping info for prize won to oldpink via PM.

Prizes:

1st Place: 1 pack each of Dutchgrown Seeds Sweetest Cindy99, LUI13, and White Lightening

2nd Place: 1 pack each of Dutchgrown Seeds Sweetest Cindy99 and LUI13

3rd Place: 1 pack of Dutchgrown Seeds Sweetest Cindy99

A new addition to my feline family....check him out! :biglaugh:

picture.php

My other kitty is giving me a bit of back talk about the whole
dressing up bit.... :cuss: lol

picture.php

Now, on with the SHOW! Have a bit of fun showing off
your special pet(s)!

The very best holiday wishes to you all!

:thanks:
DG

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My Little Handfull Boots

My Little Handfull Boots

I love these Dutch and wanted to show off our new bundle of love Boots. She was living in a barn when we heard about her and felt that just would not do.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I got more if we can post them. The little tease loves the camera :)

Have A Great Day
Mr.Wags

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
SURE mrwags!!!!! Post 'em up! I put no limit on the number of pics.....us animal lovers would have
a hard time selecting just one pic of our special pet!

What an absolute cutie pie! I bet she's got a sweet personality....looks really loveable. :snowkiss:

DG

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
SURE mrwags!!!!! Post 'em up! I put no limit on the number of pics.....us animal lovers would have
a hard time selecting just one pic of our special pet!

What an absolute cutie pie! I bet she's got a sweet personality....looks really loveable. :snowkiss:

DG

She's onry as shit and I love her for it she's my little snuggle bug. I'll get the girls to doll her up and see what we can do.

Gotta win that gear.:tree:<I wanna do this with them lol.

Good Luck To Everyone
Mr.Wags

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Guys I got a tiny chihuahua and my wife loves to dress her up and I'll have to find her x-mas clothes and get some pics posted. Thanks Dutchgrow we're huge animal lovers and this is VERY nice of you. Happy Holidays and keep up the good work Seedboutique/Bay staffers

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Hello medi,

You are welcome to post vid, but for consideration in the contest you will need to come
up with a still photo for entry.

As we all know how uncooperative animals can be, it's more of a challenge to win the contest by trying to obtain a still photo of your pet, and it keeps the playing field even.

Thanks!
DG

i need to get one of my dogs dressed up i dont think the rot will cooperate, so maybe either the cat or lab...mr wags the second pic is my favorite so far.

B

buddymate

Excellent prize!All I have to do now is figure out a way to make my tarantula look as cute as possible :chin:

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
As we all know how uncooperative animals can be, it's more of a challenge to win the contest by trying to obtain a still photo of your pet, and it keeps the playing field even.

Thanks!
DG

No doubt my little fart won't sit still for nothing.....:xmastree:

S_a_H

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
DG... your new boy is so laid back.

Mr Wags, she's such a little doll. I bet she's trouble haha.

How cute Hammer... he's definitely thrilled to be a part of the holidays!

This is my favorite thread of the year... well, maybe the Halloween pet photo thread?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
He will let me do just about anyting I want. I just dont have anything chistmasy is that a word lol

I wanna play, Is rule #5 absolute? I cant pm, but I'm not afraid to give out my adress. Gonna get the whole dang family dressed up, wonder if the kitties will cooperate for pictures...

Either way, if I can get a pic up on here before then I'll show off my lovely hairy little family to ya all.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I would be carefull you dont want to post your address in a public forum. I think you need 50 post to upload any pics and it has to be uploaded here you cant link the pic to another site like photobucket. Dutchgrown can chim in if im wrong.

Oh dang, I forgot about that, better start some seriously furious typing and posting hehe. Well i'm 100% legal in my state, and legitimate in my legality. I dont see any reason to be scared about posting up a p.o box. If anybody wanted they could trace my info across this to other sites and give me a call in about 4 minutes... hehe....

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
There is NO reason to publicly post an address....and would be removed by admin if you did.

Winners will provide that info at the appropriate time via PM to oldpink.

:thanks:

DG

C

Cookie monster

Cute kittys all, i'd love to get a cat but the pups would eat it.

Hammerhead: beautiful bulldog you have there.

Here's some christmas boxers to wish you all a happy holiday

Attachments

• flower22 024
    flower22 024
    95.7 KB · Views: 40
  • 029.JPG
    029.JPG
    2 KB · Views: 26
Status
Not open for further replies.