What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Aligee Seeds and Alien Genetic

Would like to kno if anyone knows where I could purchase any Alien Genetics would like to acquire their Fruity Pebbles OG or a BanK which has Aligees Fruity Loop in stock seeing how I think that would be a close second. Iam currently in search for a strain with a strong cereal taste and a kick to go with it.

B

BAKED_BEANZ

jaws seeds may be what your looking for , i believe he,s worked with the fruity pebbles on lots projects .

aligee

Veteran
Would like to kno if anyone knows where I could purchase any Alien Genetics would like to acquire their Fruity Pebbles OG or a BanK which has Aligees Fruity Loop in stock seeing how I think that would be a close second. Iam currently in search for a strain with a strong cereal taste and a kick to go with it.

Yes ive made multiple FPOG hybrids using Aliens FPOG cut, most if not all other seed companys are using f2 gens on there projects,

B

BAKED_BEANZ

personally i still think jaws would be better choice , only cause " some " caompanys jack there price cause something is rare , its not necessarily better .

jaws seems to have a lot of knowledge on fruity pebbles , and says cereal pheno,s turn up in his work all the time . he,s around the boards here too you dont have to look hard if you have questions

i donated tonne f3 to the server fund .... i,m not sure if theres any packs left though .

quote, jaws ....
i have made two batches of f2's and many many batches of f3 which are given away as freebies, i'm guessing 300 packs by now..
just released more fpog bc1, and i'm now making fpog f1 cereal female seeds.
lost count of how many hybrid pieces iv'e made from the cereal f2 male. will soo start some work with the fpog f1 cereal female side should be fun.
running some MRS. PEBBLE right now that should prove pretty wicked indeed.

Last edited:
thanks for the knowledge I have seen the Fruity Pebbles under the breeder Jaws on Sour Patch Seeds .@aligee I would like to know how the Fruity Pebbles compare to ur Fruit Loops in taste and effect

aligee

Veteran
thanks for the knowledge I have seen the Fruity Pebbles under the breeder Jaws on Sour Patch Seeds .@aligee I would like to know how the Fruity Pebbles compare to ur Fruit Loops in taste and effect

Fruitloops is Fruity Pebbles on steroids just great all around from taste to structure to yield , all phenos put out loud sweet cereal and milk funk along with some kush and fresh fruit notes

picture.php

Photo credit:Waaynesworld