What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cinderella 99

sadpanda

well i guess i'll just have to test for myself and find out hehe, but my TLC kit is with my friend now. Hopefully we'll be able to have a try at answering that question before the year is out.

~star~crash~

nursery

nursery

seedlings are progressing

picture.php

sadpanda

is c99 enough potent for you?
I think it has a warming, happy daytime high.
can only speak for myself but i dont think C99 has ever been about potency for anyone, nobody would grow it to blow heads off like your OGs or whatever, just a good medium-strength strain that we love for her rather unique brand of uplifting creative "happy daytime" high like you said! Easily "potent enough" though i would also say! that unmistakable delicious pineapple doesnt hurt either lol

~star~crash~

is c99 enough potent for you?

I think it has a warming, happy daytime high.

hello & welcome ...what C99 do you have? for the time being all i can refer to is my own memories of the original brothers grimm 1999 version

& yes absolutely yes on the potency...some folks felt it was too "racy" in the head & induced nervous paranoia &,but not me... truly the most defining characteristic of C99 was the outstanding QUALITY of high very > psychedelic & that's what i like

~star~crash~

can only speak for myself but i dont think C99 has ever been about potency for anyone, nobody would grow it to blow heads off like your OGs or whatever, just a good medium-strength strain that we love for her rather unique brand of uplifting creative "happy daytime" high like you said! Easily "potent enough" though i would also say! that unmistakable delicious pineapple doesnt hurt either lol

spot on!:tiphat:

mosca's C99 BX what I had. loved it anyway, the cut was a selected pheno from a lots of c99 bx mothas.

typical c99, it produced almost skunky buds with pineapple/orange characteristic.

I got a c99 dominant killer queen redux (c99 x g13) clone in the same time... that was more trippy, less "happy" lol

~star~crash~

mosca's C99 BX what I had. loved it anyway, the cut was a selected pheno from a lots of c99 bx mothas.

typical c99, it produced almost skunky buds with pineapple/orange characteristic.

I got a c99 dominant killer queen redux (c99 x g13) clone in the same time... that was more trippy, less "happy" lol

:)

LostTribe

Premium user

Actually you are totally incorrect. Only in Mosca's version is there any skunk taste. That is the entire problem with mosca's c99 IMHO.

I have run original bros grimm, GNO3, Mosca bx1, mosca "f1"(which its not an f1) and tried nugshiners but they wouldn't pop. I have also run too many f2's too count. Only GNO3 came close to the originals from Soul. If you search IG for #cindy99 you will find ironheadgardens new pic of a giant red haired monster cola from the new official release.

OranguTrump

Crotchety Old Crotch
I've always loved this stage of grow - all the little babies up and alert, but so much more growing & changing to do.