What's new

Submitted an email, haven't heard back?

Cur

I submitted an email through "contact us" but have not yet heard back. Is there anyway to ensure an admin or mod sees it?

Cur

My email was regarding an older handle that is still active but I forgot the password so I made this one. Recently, I have wanted to go back to that handle although ideally I would like to port the rep/post/etc to my other handle. I know it sounds silly, but I feel as if that handle fits me better.

Cur

Hey Skip, I replied to your response again. Weird thing is, now this handle is giving me a constant "access denied" notice whenever I click on a thread. I have to refresh the page like 4 or 5 times for it to load past that. Is there an issue with the websites cookies?

Cur

I only have this one, and the other handle that I wrote you about that I haven't been on in years.

RE: the browser, I did that a number of times, even logged out and back it. It seems to be working now.

EDIT: nope, spoke to soon. It's still doing the same thing. :/

Cur

Ok. That's weird, I'm on my phone. Maybe a tower issue? Idk. Anyway, I replied to your email again, we can perhaps figure out what's going on via email?

Latest posts

Latest posts