What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Buttons to close together!

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
When using my phone to browse the buttons at the top (under sign in) are too small and with my fat fingers I have to try several times to hit the one I want.

Anybody else having similar issues?

Browsing could be enhanced if these buttons weren't so small.

Data usage would go down slightly as well since I wouldn't be loading pages I don't want to view.

Could also, potentially speed up the site due to unnecessary page loading.

Thanks for checking this out Skip.

Easy7

Veteran
On the Ipad I often hit the v or m key when I want the space. Creates some havoc for the spell check.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Do you know how to zoom in to make the icons bigger? I have to do it all the time. Then zoom back out after clicking so the page loads faster.

Skip

Veteran
Thanks for your comments. Yes, we're well aware that our menus need updating, esp. on the mobile version. It will be a big project to redo the menus as they are so extensive.

I hope to get to that later this year.

You should be able to resize the page as suggested so the buttons are easier to press.

Popice

i didnt even know there was a mobile version. i assume not like an app but mobile version of the site. id probably just use the full site anyway. continuing zooming in and out. sometimes ill flip my phone cuz it makes reading easier, but not really typing.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've lost many posts because I accidentally hit the "previous thread" button. Once the previous page starts your post is gone... n bummer too... could have been some useful information but it typically gets significantly truncated after that.

Thanks again Skip.
I'll be anticipating the update.