What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hello Everybody (ACD Transplant)

Amsterdab16

Hello everybody,

I posted a thread in the general introductions but as I am a resident Amsterdammer, this sub-forum is by far the most interesting/relevant to me.

I am a transplant from the Amsterdam Coffeeshop Directory forum (ACD) where I sport the handle DeLeuksteNUGS16. I know there are few other transplants lurking around here (whether active or not).

I know I met at least one of you (cup-participants) during the ACD meetups for the 4/20 holiday-week, and was privy to some amazing head-stash samples so big props for organizing a cup far superior to the laughable self-sponsored Elite Cup, and thanks for sharing! :biggrin::huggg:

Anyway, any other Amsterdam locals around here? Love to get to know some people on the scene here better. Pardon me if I'm a bit forward (a few years of living under "Dutch directness" will do that to a man). I understand there's a certain degree of trepidation, whilst getting to know new posters on here.

Hopefully this forum will provide a more active outlet than ACD for me to share my active and update to date knowledge from here on the ground in Amsterdam.

I here as an appreciator of fine import hashish that there might be a member (or two) on here who are quite well vested in the scene. 'Twould be lovely to get to know such like-minded individuals over a cheeky toke & chat! :biggrin:

Happy toking everyone!

Latest posts

Latest posts