What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

3 nights in Amsterdam 2015 - brief review

Vesnican

Salut ICmag!

I just want to share with you our experience from autumn longer weekend in Amsterdam. We have visited several coffeeshops and smoked some buds. Here goes our review..

Vesnican

CLUB MEDIA – place with pleasant atmosphere and polite staff. Volcano was available. All buds we smoked were properly flushed and cured.

AMG haze – pleasant high, taste and odour fine.

SUPER SILVER haze - taste and odour very fine, high little bit stronger then AMG

PINAPLE express – satisfying hybrid in all criteria

Vesnican

BARNEY’S LOUNGE – staff was polite. Atmosphere was lively then in Club Media with more US teens in, but still fine.

TANGERINE DREAM – taste and odour poor, but quite strong high. Purchased bud was very dry.

RED CHERRY BERRY – just average in all criteria.

Note. Man selling stuff was very communicative, what we have revealed unfortunately too late. When we were leaving this place, I told him about poor odour and taste of TD and he let me smelled the LIBERTY haze, which was way better. Our fault that we took blind shot for TD. I will not repeat this mistake in future ;)

Last edited:

Vesnican

IBIZA – Moroccan styled place with majority of local customers, TV screens with football. Staff was ok, not impolite but not polite like in Media or Barneys.

BLUE DREAM – there are some warnings on ICmag NOT to buy US popular strains in Amsterdam, but I have to say, the BD there was quite nice. Odour better average, taste nice and there was the blueberry tone definitely in it, high was satisfying.

SUPER LEMON haze – nice odour and taste, stronger high

Pre rolled CARAMELO hash – just average in all criteria, quite strong tobacco used

Vesnican

KATSU – Lady on the bar was very polite and friendly. Atmosphere was fine.

ORANGE BUD organic – satisfying buzz, nice odour and taste

Pre rolled POLLEN hash – taste nice and buzz fine, definitely better then prerolled hash in Ibiza

Bonus picture – their entire offer :smokeit:

Vesnican

FLORAL POWER – we haven’t stayed in just bought bud, but staff was very friendly. Later we realized it was a mistake not to stay and taste more buds.

BOEREN CHEESE – odour and taste excellent, high nice. Btw. I am not able to find this strain online, does anyone knows?

We have smelled SUPER LEMON haze there as well, and again really nice odour.

Vesnican

The OTHERSIDE - we haven’t stayed in just bought bud. Atmosphere was very poor – US teen trap.

BUBBLEGUM organic – nothing more than average

Vesnican

We have underestimated Friday’s evening fewer and it was quite hard to find a place about 7-8pm. Thu and Sat was ok.

But due to that we have visited quite many shops while searching for a free table.

Maybe just bad luck, but in BOERJONGENS where I was really excited to buy something was not very polite guy, menu was on the vertical screen and as it was very crowded around, one just couldn’t have few seconds in peace to have a look.

DAMPRKING, TWEEDY KAMER, 1e HULP totally busy and US teen traps like BULLDOG definitely not for us :)

GREY AREA – there was long queue outside even at 2pm on Friday.

Mr. K – that would be so nice place to chill, but just 4 strains on menu