What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

east coast growers thread

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Morning east coast :tiphat:

Peaceful morning here......busting up a nug and about to enjoy a smoke. Open a jar of this and fresh ground coffee aroma fills the house, I love me some fresh ground coffee.

picture.php

A

AVOH

Got some east coast love from my bro
Thank you for the plug my g

Cuban black haze “ brown cut”
Aj sour d
Sour apple
Ssh 60 day pheno

EAST SIDDDDEEE!

Attachments

• 69C6D798-A465-4FA0-9694-4FB13BA8EC93.jpg
    69C6D798-A465-4FA0-9694-4FB13BA8EC93.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 17

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Okay. This SSH cut is suddenly making the rounds. I'm curious to know more about it and where it originates. Drop me a PM if you have to, but it seems every time I ask about it I get crickets.

That Cuban Black is good to see back in the rotations. What's the "Brown cut" though - never seen that tag applied to it. :respect:

dank.Frank

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Okay. This SSH cut is suddenly making the rounds. I'm curious to know more about it and where it originates. Drop me a PM if you have to, but it seems every time I ask about it I get crickets.

That Cuban Black is good to see back in the rotations. What's the "Brown cut" though - never seen that tag applied to it. :respect:

dank.Frank

The ssh I got and have been spreading was picked up at a weed event last year in Mass and obtained from old dudes from CT who are not active online.

The connections were lost after the event but they claimed to hold it since 05 I think.

It's an absolute beast with the smell, flavor and effects that I remember.

They passed a really nice Durban cut too that carries the same terp profile as the ssh but not as potent. They are both stinking hard today at 27 days.:biggrin:

They passed what seems to be the legit TK also :woohoo: and a really potent Wedding Cake that throws sacs but is very tasty and satisfying to my head.

My first time flowering these girls but I've whored them out enough that they should be coming round the mountain to fam soon.

I suspect the cake clone came from someone's seed pop and isn't the same clone as what I'm seeing everywhere else.

I got a zip of WC flowers with the clone and found hundreds of seeds, popped thirty on this run and they are almost all showing mild hermi tendencies but they are they bulkiest, most early frost cookie dankness Ive seen in a while so Im risking the crop picking nanners trying to get some to finish now.

Got a zip of the ssh with the clones too and it's got great bag appeal and terps, I saved a bit back for 420 and enjoyed the flavor.

I'm really stoked to have two cuts with this terpinolene profile, been searching for it forever, now if I could just get the real TW....

Pics on my IG, can't post them to ICmag since my computer died, willing to trade legit Genetics for an IMac, lol....

U

useless.gardens

The ssh I got and have been spreading was picked up at a weed event last year in Mass and obtained from old dudes from CT who are not active online.

The connections were lost after the event but they claimed to hold it since 05 I think.

They passed a really nice Durban cut too that carries the same terp profile as the ssh but not as potent. They are both stinking hard today at 27 days.:biggrin:

They passed what seems to be the legit TK also :woohoo: and a really potent Wedding Cake that throws sacs but is very tasty and satisfying to my head.

My first time flowering these girls but I've whored them out enough that they should be coming round the mountain to fam soon.

I suspect the cake clone came from someone's seed pop and isn't the same clone as what I'm seeing everywhere else.

I got a zip of WC flowers with the clone and found hundreds of seeds, popped thirty on this run and they are almost all showing mild hermi tendencies but they are they bulkiest, most early frost cookie dankness Ive seen in a while so Im risking the crop picking nanners trying to get some to finish now.

Got a zip of the ssh with the clones too and it's got great bag appeal and terps, I saved a bit back for 420 and enjoyed the flavor.

I'm really stoked to have two cuts with this terpinolene profile, been searching for it forever, now if I could just get the real TW....

Pics on my IG, can't post them to ICmag since my computer died, willing to trade legit Genetics for an IMac, lol....

what week are you seeing sacks with WC? im curious.

A

AVOH

dank.Frank

Sent u a pm

PiffCoastFarms

dank.Frank

That ssh is the old sog cut

nickman

Veteran

Good info ... sounds like a nice Durban and ssh
I’m gonna go check ur IG...

Cannavore

Veteran
here's one for the homie Chunky Pigs, lol.

GMO x Dawgs Waltz sporting that ogkb-ish look. This one dropped nuts on me in early flower last time, but I also stress tested this plant and it's siblings even before that and didn't notice any nuts so I am hoping it was something I did and she will be clean this time.

hegnQrT.jpg

Aspenou812

Veteran
This is my Memorial Grow... DansBuds This one is for you

This is my Memorial Grow... DansBuds This one is for you

Day 5 flower... I'm looking for 7+ outta the last grow room Dan ever laid out...
With this Angel on my shoulder... I got this in Spades

Latest posts

Latest posts