What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HTCC AMS 2015

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
yeah, it looks a way out, but I suspect it's pretty easy to get to either by tram or metro - might cost a couple quid is all :)

mack 10

Veteran
I will proberly be down for a smoke at the usual week.

Not feeling the jamaica trip. Gone see how that goes first. Maybe next year jamaica.

Didn't see your post,
Woohoo! Brother karma, glad you can make it. Might have some nugs for ya..

I'll be in Dam till 26th november, i am up for the meetings and the smoke sessions around town :) Hope to see some faces i know i got to meet new faces also.

@jamieshoes- i heard something she was thjinking to open a museum or so? hopefully she opens a new shop .

Did mila's shop have to close? Cause of those new rules?..sucks if so.
See you around town dude. I can't remember if I smoked up with y'all?

Got apartment booked, bit out of town, East side. Dates are 24th - 28th.

Good, good the more IC heads the better.
Anyone else?

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
just heard that the coffeshops here will be having an event over the same period as the htcc would have been. stay tuned for further info..

Damm they left that till late. Dont expect much will come from it on such short planning. A pitty.

I heard december there will be a dabadoo and maybe anothr cup.

cannawolf

Yo mack, i actually don't remember if i smoked some with you at ic cup this year. But we will have a chance to meet in november, i'll be in Dam untill 26 then i go to the expo in Chile.
About mila's shop, yes, unfortunately she had to close because of the new rules . Dutch laws are kind of strange, it's kind of a joke. Dutchies try to be very strict with their laws

Last edited:

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Fuck dam. Got arrested there yesterday spend 6 hours in a cell. For 8 grams. That town changed the partly free feeling is gone.

zamzia

Veteran
Oh man, that's shit! What are their cells like? Last arrest for me in the UK was couple months back, 12 hours and no chance of even getting a kip in! Are you not going to be about 24th on then Karma?

JamieShoes

Veteran
Fuck dam. Got arrested there yesterday spend 6 hours in a cell. For 8 grams. That town changed the partly free feeling is gone.

wow, seriously? that sucks!... how did it happen man? maybe if you tell us, we can avoid doing the same thing..

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
So sorry to hear that Karma, glad you are ok !

Amsterdam is starting to become a joke.... We ll meet in Spain next time ;)

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
My friend drove the wrong car. That triggerd it.

Got pulled and went from bad to worse. Once the officer of justice saw the case she dismissed it and freed. They got my A5hazeheadies.

It was clearly a case of the wrong cop.

The food was terible. I did get a tv with 1 channel discovery. It was clean. Not bad for a cell compared to other places in the world.

My tip. Dont drive in a fast dutch plated car.

Kalyx

Damn bro that sucks, I'm glad to hear you are out and clear. Damn the man for taking your headstash though, I'm sure it's the best smoke they have ever had.

My friend drove the wrong car. That triggerd it.

Got pulled and went from bad to worse. Once the officer of justice saw the case she dismissed it and freed. They got my A5hazeheadies.

It was clearly a case of the wrong cop.

The food was terible. I did get a tv with 1 channel discovery. It was clean. Not bad for a cell compared to other places in the world.

My tip. Dont drive in a fast dutch plated car.

JamieShoes

Veteran
dickheads man... glad it wasnt anything more sinister than a "regular pull" though...

SAMSEED

Sorry to hear that Karma , hope the Tshirt puts smile on your face , got one for ya....��

mack 10

Veteran

Wtf?

8 grams? Man, that's just ridiculous.

( hope it wasn't 8g of sift...)

I would of cried. Dam pigs.

Anyone actually know when the 30 g personal limit changed to 5g?
Was there an actual court ruling or ?

Or did that get changed when the Guilders went?
( before the euro)

You have TV in the police cells?
We have a bare room with nothing but the grass telephone number to look at
On the ceiling.

JamieShoes

Veteran

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
You can have (not legal but accepted) 5 gram on you. And 30grams at your house.

Dont worry to much. Just keep in mind they can enforce it when ever they feel like it. So dont walk arou d overloaded when not needed.