What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

IC 420 Cannabis Cup 2015

Organic Weed

Wow that's great. I was un A'dam in early October and I did enjoy an excellent Cheese Exodus at The Hulp and another first class Tangie x Kosher from the Grey Area... I hope next year I can go :)

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
Not true, bicycles that cause damage to a car can be ticketed and be forced to pay the damage if they have any money...
I was driving, hit a bicycle rider that was breaking the law, by accident I knocked the old lady out, she has come from behind a parked truck and crossed a street that I had the right of way, I could not help but hit her, thankfully I was driving slowly, the police arrived and said don't worry it was her fault. My car was not hurt, but the lady was taken to the hospital for a few days, my wife sent her flowers and the lady apologized to me for her mistake.
(Amsterdam resident for 30 years)
-SamS

I've seen a bicycle crash into a new Tesla S model in Amsterdam.
The bicycle girl just carried on driving, got chased by the Tesla (yeh, no kidding she could catch her) just to find out there's practically nothing she could do against bicycle riders. The bicycle girl just flipped her the bird and carried on.
Bicycle trumps any other way of transportation when it comes to dutch laws. And some drive like maniacs.

Last edited: