What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Deep Congo

Lean Green

Operating Outside the Law
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I put this in the smoke report section also

Where do I start? I grew two of these seeds out under a 400 hps in coco with PureBlend Pro. Got one female that was flowered for 9.5 weeks. The photos make the buds look greener than they do in person. When I look at them they look mostly purple and orange. The trich coverage which is heavy,extends down the length of the bud leaves. The trim should yield well in bags since it is so frosty.When these buds are ground up I smell a sagey mixture of moss and a lemon cleaner with funk.Its not fruity and lemon cleaner funk is just the best description I can find right now.
The smell carries over very well to the taste. the joint leaves a thick earthy and sagey taste on your tongue,that will be there for a while.The first hits off a joint will cause an immediate warm pounding sensation in the back of your head.The high is great, I can focus and perform tasks but be blasted at the same time. I would say it is a good mix of cerebral high and body relaxation that lasts for a while.Also,the smell this leaves in a room is not like any of my other strains.Very unique to me.
I think that covers most of it. This is a potent,easy growing strain that is a new keeper here.It has it all taste,potency and yield. I can't wait to make F2's,I'm sure there are some awesome pheno's waiting to be discovered.
Taste 4/5
Potency 4/5
Did I mention,I love this herb.

Lean Green

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I smoked some on my way to work today, you will enjoy it. I want to get more if I see them listed again.

Slowmo

Fully seeded female deep congo, put into 12/12 1st of May :

have 5 more girls like her :laughing:

Can't wait for f2 testing :muahaha:

I'm loving this already, like nothing i've ever grow before!!

R

richardwilliams

deep congo

deep congo

enjoy exploring the f2's, id look for the sativa type specimens
im working on a backcross to the original congo mother this summer!
cheers, enjoy em, Richard.

Lean Green

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice, you are in for a treat. :rasta: Did you seed them all?
I absolutely love the Deep Congo. Just wish that I'd made F2's. These are at the top of my list to run again.

Slowmo

I have six fully seeded females, my pack of ten gemmed to 6 females 4 males...

open pollenation from the 2 most "dc" like males :laughing:

i had the feeling this was something i want'd seeds from :muahaha:

Slowmo

Think i might have possible future mother, this is getting scary :

First one to show mature seeds :muahaha:

another one of the girls :

bit more dc like "death cabbage" but also quick showing mature seeds

And remember these girls have been having sex since their prom night.. f2 single girls will "blossom"

Last edited:

Slowmo

Will try to get some more pix online sunday... showing bit more Death Cabbage Pheno, and full plant shots..

bigbag

Veteran
wonderful specimen!sounds like a real winner.congolese is a treat,very unique.have fun with them

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
3 lucky peeps scored 3 packs on The Bay..... Fortunately, I was one of them.....

Slowmo

OMG this is one productive lady... :muahaha:

My patience got the better of me today..

harvested main bud from quickest plant (not topped) .. did quick oven dry
and went to work

132 seeds ... the rest of plant will make atleast 75 more, and this is just one of six females...

Smoking the remains from bud.... green lemonie musky euphoric high.. new favorit :rasta:

:jump: