What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Deep Congo

Lean Green

Operating Outside the Law
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is a Deep Congo at two weeks. She has four main shoots and has more resin than all my other plants. I am very excited about this plant.

R

richardwilliams

club congo

club congo

best of luck with that, looks like a nice pheno.
a tester who tried em outdours in the ozarks this season has rated this their new favourite plant, cheers, richard w.

G

richardwilliams
Very intersting thread. Would this plant grow out of control indoors under 1kw lighting? Deep Congo really looks like something special, but my outdoor season is over. Will it dominate space indoors as some Sativa's do? I usually finish in 3 gal pots, so how do they respond to trimming if needed?

R

richardwilliams

club congo

club congo

I have continued the line another filial generation and also am planning another cross of the congo, this time to my mr greengenes cherry bomb male.
Even the pure congo is a very practical indoor specimen, stretches about 2x in bud, the deep congo a little less so it'll do fine in your 1kw setup in 3gal pots indoors, the sample plants shown are indoor specimens and topping/training etc also is appropriate if desired. cheers, richard.

Last edited:

Lean Green

ICMag Donor
Veteran
This stuff is vigorous, It should yield very well.Here are some pic's @25 days

The flower on the right is a PTK

R

richardwilliams

club congo

club congo

looking tasty!
its downhill from here, great work
cheers, richard
:rasta:

R

richardwilliams

club congo

club congo

wow lean, that looks fantastic, A+ to you.
how do they smell?
best of the saeson, Richard.

kid606

what a beauty. looks really special. i'm glad i picked some at the weekend special. can't wait to grow it myself.
:rasta:

Lean Green

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Richard, I have sampled a small bud. With no cure and barely dry, I would say your description of the smell on page one is very accurate. I will make a smoke report after I harvest and cure.

RubbaDub

Fantastic thread! Can't wait to try some Congo now that I've read the descriptions. Would Ace's Congo be good for an indoor grow? How true to the taste and high is their Congo? Anyone grown it?

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You can visit the ACE forum, there's a thread on their Congo. It's basically the same raw genetics as what Richard's using, crossed w/ a chitral indica then bred w/ the congo 'Banghi' strain. Will work great indoors. :wink:

ACE 'Congo' outdoors