What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2012 420 Cannabis cup - Results

dr.penthotal

Chasing the orange grapefruit rabbit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hallo peolple.It has been a very INTENSE day!:blowbubbles:
For so many people in the world, who were not here in Amsterdam for this 420 and are curious...
I have the immense pleasure to announce the results from this epic event.

SATIVA CATEGORY:
1 Soma - Liberty haze (#12)
2 Prix d'ami - S5haze (#9)
3 Dr. Penthotal - Agent orange (#33)

INDICA CATEGORY
1 Hortilab- Sour power (#28)
2 Mack10 - Mack blues (#47)
3 Hortilab - Starbud Sister (#26) <<<<<<<Starbud Sister, is the correct name for sample 26>>>>>>>>>>>(edited by gm after input from Hortilab)

HASH CATEGORY
1. Ifrane - Mental floss (#54)
2. Hortilab - starbud hash (#57)
3. Strand Vaker -Tsi fly Bubble (#60)

It has been a wondeful event, congratulations to all the winners and partecipants, quality was very very high in all the entries.:biggrin:
Tnx to all people involved and to all who helped this event to happen!:thank you:
More infos and pictures to come guys.

Last edited by a moderator:
T

TrichyTrichy

Congratulations Dr. Penthotal and all the other Winners!!!! ..............

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
soma is calling his amnesia cut liberty haze now since it won the cup called that for barney's? weird. not surprised that won though, the batch he grew for the cup in november was fantastic. also i really liked the hortilab sour power that barney's entered. really flavorful heavy hitter.

sounds like a fun event. no hybrid catagory?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
dam I did not even know there was a cup this year. Must have been kept on the down low for sure ....Congrats to the winners

mr.haze420

Veteran
Hallo peolple.It has been a very INTENSE day!:blowbubbles:
For so many people in the world, who were not here in Amsterdam for this 420 and are curious...
I have the immense pleasure to announce the results from this epic event.

SATIVA CATEGORY:
1 Soma - Liberty haze (#12)
2 Prix d'ami - S5haze (#9)
3 Dr. Penthotal - Agent orange (#33)

INDICA CATEGORY
1 Hortilab- Sour power (#28)
2 Mach 10 - Mach blues (#47)
3 Hortilab - Starbud (#26)

HASH CATEGORY
1. Ifrane - Mental floss (#54)
2. Hortilab - starbud hash (#57)
3. Strand Vaker - Bubble (#60)

It has been a wondeful event, congratulations to all the winners and partecipants, quality was very very high in all the entries.:biggrin:
Tnx to all people involved and to all who helped this event to happen!:thank you:
More infos and pictures to come guys.

if prix a ami entered as a coffeeshop they should be disqualified. this is a breeders and growers cup, no coffeeshops

mack 10

Veteran
Thanks Dr P! Big ups all IC crew! we smashed it, What a blast!! Shouts to, German crew, Danish crew,Mr haze,Karma,Browser,Giaus,wally,Jah,Dr d,Dr P,True,ojd,ras,mello,mosca,strandvaser,lion and everyone else. mack.

H

Hoover_lungz

Congratulations my friends:)

420 was off the hook this year and it was great seeing old friends:)

Big respect to Ed,Dr P,Dr D,True,Ojd,Mello aka Stewie,Mr Haze,Ibl,Rasras,Lion,Mosca,Cheesey,Broswer,Giaus,Karma,German crew,Danish crew,Dimodz,Cannacollective crew and not forgetting Sim the Nuttbag who got a train to Schipol around 4am just to get a pizza on his bike lmfao and also big respect to Vandiesel who ate 2 grams of ice o later 73 micron and 2 grams of oil and tripped the fuck out all night:)

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Such an amazing time, too tired to comment in too much detail right now (surviving on around 4/5 hours sleep a night for a week in the Dam will do that).....had a great time and hung out with some amazing people.
A massive list of thanks and shout outs to all those that made it such a special time to come once i get some rest (its a massive list that i need to contemplate so that i dont forget anyone).......the more events like this the better, time to get busy.
Peace

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
i really wanted to get over but wasnt to be,, congrats to the winners and my condolences to the lungs of those that went lol