What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cheese (uk elite clone!)

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey all just thought id throw this thread up coz last night i finally had the pleasure of not only smoking 'Cheese' but 'Cheese' that had been cured in excess of 3 months..........OMG it was amazing, i will do a more detailed description of it in due course but at the moment i am a real tired from work, my hands are hurting and i really feel the need to take cafeful consideration in my smoke report because i intend on making just how delicous it was come across to you all, it is with out any doubt one of the finest smokes i have ever had and i am even more determined to spread the 'Cheese' so more can experience it.
Peace

jbarsk8

Damn, truecannabliss, sounds like I'm gonna have to stick around and wait for the report to come up :joint:

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
its been a while

its been a while

Hey all, sorry about the wait for the smoke report....... as you may be aware i have had lots of grow room problems and been very busy fixing em.
Anyway let me start with a nice little pic of some Cheese bud given to me by my buddy brightside (well he gave me more but me and marley smoked it before i could take pics lol).

This is an amazingly complex smoke both in flavour and effect, when you smell the bud there are beautifully fragrant, fruity (but like no fruit ive ever smelt) and sweet smell........then ya squeeze it and oh my word, what a reek......the only way i can think to describe it is like a casket of fermented mixed cheese......the smell is so pungent and aggressive its hard to imagine but in the best possible way, im getting happy just remembering it.....so powerful a smell that i could smell a bud wrapped up and put in a ziplock bag in the boot of my car, any more than a few grams on ya and you will need to be very careful.
Now for the taste, she was a real smooth, clean excellently grown specimin of bud, cured in excess of 3 months (the cheesier the more she is cured)..... to say it was a pleasure to smoke is an understatement, i'll have to add it was a joy and a honour to just get close to expressing it. Musky, skunky, fruity, funky, dank, so complex its hard to finger and exact taste....changes with every toke and the more ya smoke the more flavours you can pick out.
The buzz of of the Cheese while not at the top of the list for raw potency was without a doubt one of the most elaborate, across the board, all encompassing buzzes i have experienced.........cut everything i had smoked that day, its heady without being trippy, relaxing without being paralysing, so nice a feeling i could feel it gradually wrap me up in a big old stoner blanklet.........head to toe. I was feeling so relaxed, very stoned and very very happy and when i tried to drive home i encountered a few other aspects of the buzz and although potent it was the type that makes you laugh to yourself at how nice you feel rather than be overcome with paranoia, as a matter of fact i dont think i had even the slightest inkling of anxiety or nerves on the way home, felt very competent at driving and very focused.
On arriving back near home i was so excited i went straight to see Marley for a smoke and cemented my love for this strain even more, the biggest down side of this strain is that it tastes so good and smokes so well it would turn me in to a bigger glutten than i alread am.
Thats all folks, hope to report back with some other peeps opinions once more have tried it.
Peace

Guvnor

:wave: truecannabliss

Been waiting for this report a while- it was well worth the wait, Top report :yes:
You going to be running cheese in the new garden?? From the report it sounds like a all round Brilliant strain- cant wait to get my mitts on her.

All the best True, and probably catch you in chat sometime.

Guv'nor

G

Oh i miss that flavor so bad. My bro had a couple grams after the HTCC from HGF but it didn't last too long. Can't wait to get back there and try some again. Good Luck with that cut True
Jubei

mo_herbz

anyone tried big buddha cheese? the clone x'd with afghani then backx'd several times to the clone i believe.

G

Thanks for remembering us True. Brightside is also a friend of mine and I remember him telling me that he would win the 420 cup next year with cheese. So it's nice to hear what two "Expert Judges" think about it. I'll have to keep my eye out for a cut of cheese. Great read, nicely written report. Tell Marley I said hello.

did I say that Smokey ? - Shit I must have been stoned !!!!

I think that the Cheese Is a potential Cup winner - but I'm not sure that my growing abilities are up to it - though maybe I will enter with the Cheese next year - because as you know competing in the 420 cup is terrific fun !!!

Good luck with the grows Dr D and True and Marley
Smile - Say Cheese :woohoo:

Dr. D

Veteran
Excellent smoke report true...i cant wait to try some myself..maybe see if one of us can get it entered into the cup next year...peace

G

brightside said:
did I say that Smokey ? - Shit I must have been stoned !!!!

I think that the Cheese Is a potential Cup winner - but I'm not sure that my growing abilities are up to it - though maybe I will enter with the Cheese next year - because as you know competing in the 420 cup is terrific fun !!!

Smile - Say Cheese :woohoo:

Yes you let the cat out of the bag :yoinks: I think you should grow it and enter it plus bring some for us to smoke. :D I hope all is well with you and I'm glad to 'see you'.

nice to hear from you too Smokey

well.... Next April 20th is a long way away and loads can happen...but I will do my best to bring some Cheese for everyone to smoke at the next cup - and If I have enough Cured bud I will enter as well -

If anyone else is thinking of entering the Cheese next year - please do and good luck :wave:

Dr. D

Veteran
Hey brightside how u doin? well i got a little something up my sleeve wot il be entering to the cup next year..as long as i can get it done in time ...but out of me true and Marley i think at least one of us will be entering the cheese...see wot happens :yoinks:

G

Wait till you try the cheese x trainwreck, muwhahahaaa

Vision Creator and DJ short are also doing a Cheese x Blueberry, that should be wonderfull with one of DJ's selected males...

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran
Wow nice read :yoinks:

Sounds like a really nice strain, hope there'll be some at the IC then :D