What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Lane County Trainwreck

I was just gifted a really nice looking teen. All my buddy said about it is 8.5 weeks and done, and it is from a 15 year old cut.

Does anyone have any info they would like to share on this particular cut?
Thanks.

Aota1

There's a rogue valley wreck and a t4 that runs around up here but i don't know man. I grew and kept a mom of arcata trainwreck for a number of years (very near arcata) and the trainwreck i see in Oregon hasn't been as nice. But I'm sure there's excellent cuts around

JAWS

ya if your after the TRAIN WRECK the ARCATA is the one you want for-sure..

peace.

PDX Dopesmoker

There is a Trainwreck version called Tree of Life which popular at the north end of the valley. ToL is popular for it's combination of potency, flavor and early flowering outdoors. One of the best plants I've seen for outdoor growing in our climate. I mention this because if the Lane Co has been held on to for that long it may have started as an outdoor variety.
This is Tree of Life in mid September
hAoqUpj.jpg

Aota1

There is a Trainwreck version called Tree of Life which popular at the north end of the valley. ToL is popular for it's combination of potency, flavor and early flowering outdoors. One of the best plants I've seen for outdoor growing in our climate. I mention this because if the Lane Co has been held on to for that long it may have started as an outdoor variety.
This is Tree of Life in mid September
View Image
Do you know if Tree of Life is Trainwreck x Purps?

PDX Dopesmoker

Yeah, thats the one. Smells like one of those orange/pineapple/banana tropical breakfast drinks when its dried & tastes like it too, with some fuel mixed in.