What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Krunchbubble Is Looking For A "Jobby Job" In the Industry....

Status
Not open for further replies.

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
Looking to Relocate Out Of the Bay Area, Possibly Relocate Out Of State...

Looking to run a warehouse or two, maybe 5? Done it before and have made people millions of dollars...

-Master Grower with 22 years experience...

-12 years solvent extraction experience....

-Manager at second medical marijuana dispensary to ever open in California....

-Managed 5 grow warehouses at the same time(300k watts)....

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
Good Idea KB... I am with you. Been looking too. Some offers interesting, but close, some absurd. Not a fit yet..

Sleeper7784

I'm looking for work or a solid collab. also brother. Gotta start something to get back in the game. I'm at a stand still. I just helped my buddy hand dig some holes and set plants and I'm crying I side ...

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
Come out to mi & run all 72 legal medical trees, Sativa dom. 72 Gavitas, 14 foot ceilings, 6.5 foot prints and crazy vpd levels. First few crops would be pheno hunting to see what genes like the building, find the star, monocrop, boom. Electricity is .04cents kw/h over here :)

And THAT'S why I want to move...

4th Tier PG@E rates - 39 cent kw/h. I hit the forth tier in the first week of the month...

If you knew how much I pay for rent, you would say I could rent 6 houses where you live...

Dont get me started on traffic....

FireIn.TheSky

I'll pay you $12 an hour to spray my soy bean field with Roundup, you have to bring your own hazmat suit though, I ain't made of money.

usda101

Looking to Relocate Out Of the Bay Area, Possibly Relocate Out Of State...

Looking to run a warehouse or two, maybe 5? Done it before and have made people millions of dollars...

-Master Grower with 22 years experience...

-12 years solvent extraction experience....

-Manager at second medical marijuana dispensary to ever open in California....

-Managed 5 grow warehouses at the same time(300k watts)....

I knew u were talented dude but not to what extent . Hope shit falls in place for u man .

stasis

Veteran
CA took my essence. After 20+ years there. THe first 12 or so in the urban area, then NorCal Em Tri for 10. It became impossible to only grow, and no other work. First two years up there, were great. I was late.

Michigan...? Not now, Amigos... Not at all.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You'll probably have the best luck in a state that hasn't "made the move to med/rec" yet.

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
U interested in a WA~ STATE licensed & legal grow op for a 3 dispensary coop, running a 100k sqft greenhouse .... all legal~begal and legit ... gotta be able to pass a federal background check tho...

if interested... reach out; mang ...

Shmavis

Being-in-the-world
get in line, it stretches around the block player...

Looks as though he's already had two (make that three) offers to move to the front of the line. :biggrin:

I’d question how easy it would be to break into the market as an outsider. I’m speaking specifically of Michigan. It seems that it is the transplants who struggle to get established here.

That said, Krunch, I think you’re right to seek out work with an already established entity rather than starting fresh on your own.

Unless, like MJPassion pointed out, you go to a state on the verge of making the move and get established before it goes live. (Of course then there'd be legal concerns and whatnot).

Best of luck!

stasis

Veteran
People like Krunch deserve to be bumped to the front of the line. There are lots of good growers out there, and especially on this forum. But, You all know how most growers are unable to wear ALL the hats necessary. As well as have the people skills to deal with whatever happens with Whomever. Employees to inspectors, to clients, to LEO. Takes a lot of Real World Skills as well, Growing is not enough to be bumped to the front of the line.

Many Hats.... No News to All You IC Geniuses.

Status
Not open for further replies.