What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Star Crash's Indoor Grow Show '08

Status
Not open for further replies.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Is it the bro. Grimm C99? I'd pick some up if they were available...

Yes Plant-tone could attract animals, starcrash! But not when allowed to break down for a couple weeks.... It has blood meal in it... Its a good amendment for incorporation, with the media, and then other nutrients can be top dressed or watered in later.... Gotta love the long-lasting organics... :yummy:

Plant-tone can be applied as a top dressing but thats pretty likely to attract someting... I use guanos/manure for the top dressing... :yummy:

G

pipeline said:
Is it the bro. Grimm C99? I'd pick some up if they were available...

Yes Plant-tone could attract animals, starcrash! But not when allowed to break down for a couple weeks.... It has blood meal in it... Its a good amendment for incorporation, with the media, and then other nutrients can be top dressed or watered in later.... Gotta love the long-lasting organics... :yummy:

Plant-tone can be applied as a top dressing but thats pretty likely to attract someting... I use guanos/manure for the top dressing... :yummy:

i bet your herb taste great!

yes .. pipeline , it's brothers grimm c99 of course :joint: got her back in 1999 via heavens stairway... i have f2, f3, and f4 ....always using multiple males and females ...peace

high weldflash ... peace

Burt

Veteran
nice HHB deck-they made a hell of a rack mount unit as well
i do HD recording now but remember the glory days of dats
the girls are truly beutiful!

G

GDS StonerBoy

I am new to the site and i'm a total fan of C99 ever since i've grown it out. I want to ask you whats the highest yeild you have had with C99 and how long did you veg it?

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
this woz a nice read...looks like' the Force' is stong in this thread...dialed in for shure Star !
you shure as hell are getting some K+ and R+ from me :smile:

terran2 said:
ps: of course there's always those 6-8lb Erkles that TH grew out too ...how
did that man get those PK's to do that ? <vbg

multi pound purple Erkles:
9807tomhillErkle-thumb.JPG

i remember reading that thread by TH back in OG. he used huge DIY pots and almost constant watering through drippers. plus, all his wisdom...

amazing plants just like startcrash's

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oh boy does it taste great! I'm just disheartened that its only been but 1-2 months I've been able to enjoy it each year..... Hopefully next year will be different... :drum:

Thats right I asked you that a few months ago I guess... Multiple males and females is the way to go if you're looking at long term preservation.... I think sometimes people try to refine a line too quickly with only single plant crosses, but then the line gets all bottlenecked.... Most of the genes get thrown out of the population... :chin:

Powerhouse is C99 x Deep Chunk (F x M) I think... :yummy:

Lots of work ahead for next season...

Last edited:
N

Neptune

whew skip a week or two and looky where we're at!! Just got all cought up, and loved every page. The c99 hybrids are looking fantastic!! I love the profile of that Mako haze, boy I wish I had some land. I've got a grip of Reeferman's Willie Nelson F2s also, just begging to be let outside!!

Really wonderful to watch the Granddaddy hybrids develop, I've never done anything like this before.. it feels real good! I am going to germ a bunch shortly, along with some Deep Chunk Hybrids I got from GL. I can see the Indica heritage is looking dominant right now, which is wonderful in my opinion!! Really looking for a Nexus statured plant with the flowers of the granddaddy. Would be the holy grail, yes yes!

Loving those huskies man, I'm not a dog lover but I can tell you have some kind souls there.. You can always tell by looking into the eyes of a dog if he/she's going to be your friend! Looks good, and I will bookmark so I don't wander off to far in the future.. hehe peace and love

Terran, wonderful post re: Fall

G

here is your baby neptune :drum:
GDP x SSH/C99

so far indica dominate as you like ... picked out the strongest looking plants from a pool of 30 candidates ... she is a squat plant & tightly noded ... here.. look ...

MH x C99

longer nodes

most exciteing for me so far is the SD x C99 ... she is squat with lots of close nodes that send out branches that reach the top of the plant.. candelabra style ... this means lots of bud potential ... :rasta:

sweetie pie

back soon..peace

G

pipeline ...tastey looking nugget ... it's not easy to produce top grade as you are well aware ... i wish you had enough to last all year ... right now i am trying to take a break from smoking ganja ... i do this every now & then cause it feels nice to be clean & i can think straight and get more accomplished in my day ... all this pot smokeing can suck the life right out of you :confused: :crazy: hee hee

ganjaLeaving ...welcome & thank you very much :redface:

Burt said:
nice HHB deck-they made a hell of a rack mount unit as well
i do HD recording now but remember the glory days of dats
the girls are truly beutiful!

good eye burt & welcome to the thread ... been known to make a few recordings in my day .. both at home and "live" in the field , so to speak :D

GDS StonerBoy said:
I am new to the site and i'm a total fan of C99 ever since i've grown it out. I want to ask you whats the highest yeild you have had with C99 and how long did you veg it?

welcome stonerboy ... best yield was outdoors ... she can pack a pound on a plant in the northeast if you start in mid june and go through mid october

indoor's she might be generally considered a medium to low yielder ... i did her tree style once indoors and got around a pound if i recall right ... vegged till she hit my chin.. if you want a modest plant with decent weight indoors then veg & top for at least 3 weeks if you can ... clones behave different and 99% of my grows always involve seed

Core said:
this woz a nice read...looks like' the Force' is stong in this thread...dialed in for shure Star !
you shure as hell are getting some K+ and R+ from me :smile:

major :redface: thank you & welcome

I

In Vino Veritas

Damn, that SDxC99 is looking like a killer!

You're soo right about excessive smoking.. Makes the day fly, with nothing getting done. It is the best for thinking though, I just keep running into the same wall till I break it down. :D Hah..

Beautiful work dude, and I mean work because you have a lot going on.

G

guest5703

Wow great job choosing your plants star! Those nodes are soo tight, looks great, we have a bullrider that looks like you mako, at least the node spacing, not skinny leaves tho so hopefully shes female!

That pup is freaking adorable, great work with those too haha! PEACE STAR!

G

caligreen said:
Wow great job choosing your plants star! Those nodes are soo tight, looks great, we have a bullrider that looks like you mako, at least the node spacing, not skinny leaves tho so hopefully shes female!

That pup is freaking adorable, great work with those too haha! PEACE STAR!

thx so much :redface:

:puppydoge :puppydoge :puppydoge
the crew

this one we may name "david bowie"

ball of fluff

proud parents

G

clones ... every seed plant has two cuts in the machine

flowering under 4k

got me a fine looking SD x C99 female ... shows sex very quick (this is a C99 trait ,BTW)

darkness falls ,and seasons change, same old friends, the wind and rain..

peace & happy holidaze to everyone ... be back in the new year with updates ... till then ... lots of love :ying: :ying: :ying: :ying: :ying:star crash

Y

YwouldntI

happy holidays to you,we got that same storm like overnight 10 inches bam.crazy

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Happy Holidaze to you as well, Starcrash! :wave: I wish you all may find a bit of Joy within the Season. :D

I have mine! :wink:

T

terran2

Tokin' Santa says "Felice Navidad" ;o)

Tokin' Santa says "Felice Navidad" ;o)

couple of PK's that showed a little more vigor & elongation in the early veg compared to sisters ...as it turns out this taller , faster vegging pheno exhibits the most grape/blueberry aroma into high flower as well .

** Just love my little plastic Santa from K-mart made in China with the fibre optics color wheel .

( a lovely Kate Winslet on screen from her role in movie "Holy Smoke"
with Harvey Keitel...pretty good flick ;o)

hindukushxskunk1059smalhw7.jpg

Last edited:
N

Neptune

you tripped out hippies!!

lol happy holidays everyone.. I'm with the family, sneaking off to browse the forums.. hehe

I

In Vino Veritas

Neptune said:
you tripped out hippies!!

lol happy holidays everyone.. I'm with the family, sneaking off to browse the forums.. hehe

Heh... I'm on the same one, little sneak away for a toke n read.. :D Happy Holidaze all..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts