What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Where to find Tom Hill Genetics, Deep Chunk, X18, PTK etc.

hazeman selling deep chunk labeled as monkey balls dc seed exchange, i think you can find x18 on reserva privada website, unsure about ptk good luck

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I picked up some of the last of the T.H. X-18 from Breeders Retail. As I recall there were no more to be had, from a retail perspective, that I am aware of.
I also picked up the PTK reproductions by Verdant Green from the same source.
Unfortunately BR closed shop last December and I am not aware of another source for VGSeeds. You might shoot him a PM and ask.

Another possible source for PTK repro beans is from CSI Humboldt, aka Inspecta. I know he documented a big PTK project on insta but not sure what he did with the seed. I think it was kept in house but again, asking him would be the most reliable route to the correct info.
:tiphat:

I picked up some of the last of the T.H. X-18 from Breeders Retail. As I recall there were no more to be had, from a retail perspective, that I am aware of.
I also picked up the PTK reproductions by Verdant Green from the same source.
Unfortunately BR closed shop last December and I am not aware of another source for VGSeeds. You might shoot him a PM and ask.

Another possible source for PTK repro beans is from CSI Humboldt, aka Inspecta. I know he documented a big PTK project on insta but not sure what he did with the seed. I think it was kept in house but again, asking him would be the most reliable route to the correct info.
:tiphat:

Nspecta recently posted on IG that he’s hoping to release PTK seeds. It sounds like the thing holding it up is working out compensation for everyone that helped supply him with the original PTK seed stock.

sdd420

Veteran
Someone said it’s the same as Christmas bud which csi humboldt has and useful has it from nyguy....wrong name but can’t think. Anyway it’s good but longer flowering ie Christmas time.

Someone said it’s the same as Christmas bud which csi humboldt has and useful has it from nyguy....wrong name but can’t think. Anyway it’s good but longer flowering ie Christmas time.

Xmas Bud and PTK aren’t the same. The confusion comes from Hazeman’s PTK, which is actually Xmas Bud. It seems that whoever supplied Hazeman mislabeled the seeds.

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
420giveaway
The Cannabiogen PCK plant I grew outside last summer smelled and tasted almost exactly like the PTK from Verdantgreen I grew this past Spring. Structure slightly different, the PTK is more squat and bushy , but smell and taste were very similar.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nspecta recently posted on IG that he’s hoping to release PTK seeds. It sounds like the thing holding it up is working out compensation for everyone that helped supply him with the original PTK seed stock.

Nspecta was doing quite a wide pollination of PTK so it would be well worth picking some up if he releases them.

My more modest PTK repro has pretty much sold out but i just sent what is probably the last 6 packs over to Real Gorilla so it might be worth keeping an eye out for when they are listed up.

cheers

VG :tiphat:

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
VG PTK is a squat very dense bush in my garden grown at 7000ft & 38N.

Three ladies are barely beginning to flower.

I can't wait to compare CBGs PCK.

acespicoli

alright im here looking for information leading to real uncut x18 TH pakistan import seeds of the 80's kwik is sold out, btw deep chunk, ptk, thh on boarded to the ark already if anyone needs to repopulate the earth